Chapter-3 Convincing them

Now the story written in italics is in flashback.

Two days ago

AUTHOR'S POV

UNCLE: "‍‍Oh Jimin you are home?"

JIMIN: "Yes uncle...you seem fine...Then why did you call me home in such a hurry??"

UNCLE: "Yah! When did i say I'm not well!" he said defending himself.

JIMIN: "Ok ok.. I'm was just kidding..haha..now tell me why did you called?"

UNCLE: "No, you come here first and sit...then we will talk. Ok?"

Jimin did the same but he was eyeing his uncle suspiciously. He knew that something is fishy.

Now they both are sitting on the sofa in the living room and Jimin is waiting for his uncle to speak up.

UNCLE: "You remember my friend Jeon??"

JIMIN: "Yes what about him?"

UNCLE: "And he is my boss too..."

JIMIN: "Yes i know..!!"

UNCLE: "Umm..he is coming to Busan tomorrow evening. So umm.."

JIMIN: "Pshh..uncle! Why are you twisting the words? Just say what you want to!" -he said grumpily.

UNCLE: "Umm..he has a son Jungkook ..he is so nice, understanding and well mannered boy. Well we..i mean Mr.Jeon and i want you to marry Jungkook." he said all in one breath.

Jimin's eyes widened at his uncle's word.

JIMIN: "What?" -he asked in disbelief.

UNCLE: "Look son...you already know that I am getting old now. After a few days I will not be able to provide financial support at our house. Don't get me wrong, it's not like you're a burden to me. No not at all. I just want you to marry Jungkook. This will also make your future better. You can do your studies from a well known university. And son, don't think that I am telling you to depend on Jungkook for the rest of your life. I'm just worried about your future."

JIMIN: "Uncle what are you talking about? If you are not able to provide financial support then I will support. I don't need to marry anyone for this. "

UNCLE: "Son, why are you not understanding, I just want that your future should be saved, you do everything that you are not able to do now, someone should take care of you..love you. If I left this world one day, who will take care of you?" - he said with years in his eyes.

JIMIN: "What nonsense you are talking?? You're are not going anywhere.!! You will not leave me right?"

Slowly tears were forming in his eyes also.

UNCLE: No Jimin-ah never. I'll never leave you. But please just marry Jungkook . He is a very nice guy. He will take of you better than me. I have met him several times and he is just perfect for you.-he said wiping Jimin's now flowing tears.

Jimin didn't replied anything. He was just staring at his uncle.

UNCLE: "Jimin.. son atleast say something."

JIMIN: "Uncle it's so sudden but whatever you will do...it willbe for my own good..so okay I'm agreeing..I will meet him. Good Night."