CHAPTER 69: REPUBLISH!!

Start from the beginning

I ain't no pussy, that's for sure.

Dave walked in, with a handful of small squares with him.

"This'll be the first time I see your dick,"

"Same with your reproductive organ," Dave seemed tense. "Exciting,"

"So very exciting.."

"(F/n), you ok? You look hella nervous."

"Ah! U-um.." I was surprised and embarrassed, I was ready. "Sorry, just, I don't know, I'm fine."

"Ok.. I don't want to be putting you in distress."

"I'm fine, I can do this shit, it's just a dick."

"You make it sound so appealing,"

"Would you prefer meat stick?"

"Nothing about a dick sounds appealing does it?"

"Not particularly, but the chics in them pornos seem to crave that shit like it's a essential dietary component."

"Not all the time, like yeah they suck dick for a living but there are those quiet ones.. I guess? I don't think I've seen a girl not scream."

"I love how instead of having sex we're procrastinating by talking about porn,"

"Well, it sure sounds like us, I mean we get off topic in under ten seconds."

"Can't argue with that,"

"Ok, Jesus Christ we suck at this." I sat next to Dave, and then I started to kiss him.

His hands slowly weaved themselves into my hair, and I could feel myself smirking. I slowly pushed him down onto the couch so that his back was touching the cushions. I could feel a smile on Daves lips, and I started to grin ecstatically.

I opened my eyes, and looked at Dave. He looked happy, like, wow. I don't, he seemed miserable.. Monotone was the word for it, a lot of the time. Now, he seemed like he was actually enjoying himself.

I got off of him, and I started to pull off my shirt.

"Woah no-"

"I'll be taking you to titty city yo," I gleamed, I then heard Dave giggle. Oh god this is a completely new side of him.

But I stopped midway.

"Dave," I said seriously, Dave then smiled at me. "Take your shades off," without hesitation, Dave took them off. His two bright red orbs were now looking at me, showing so much passion and overall adoration.

I then giggled like one of those Japanese schoolgirls, Dave then got up from the couch. He walked over to me, and he took both my hands. He grabbed my waist, and he picked me up. I covered my mouth to try and prevent myself from full on laughter.

Oh fuck it, I burst out laughing.

Dave placed me on his bed, and he was grinning like a madman.

"Oh my god I love you so much," he whispered, kissing me multiple times on the lips before moving down to my neck.

My eyes widened as my cheeks reddened to a glorious pink.

"H-holy,"

"Don't get out of breath yet, you still got plenty of stuff to do."

"Oh I know that!" I whispered, Dave then giggled against my collar bone.

"Is it time to take off our shirts?"

"I don't think we could progress any further without them off,"

"Very true," I then leaned up and peeled it off, Dave took his shirt off too, and shit son toned body alert.