Chapter 9 : Finding new love...

Start from the beginning

Evanly stood up from the couch, walked to her bag that was laying on a table and grabbed a box of pills from it. She poured Devon a glass of water from his mini-fridge. He took the pills and layed his head on the pillow for a bit.

"Hey, sugar-plumb. I couldn't help but notice that you were crying, why?", Devon asked.

"Oh, was I...? Um...my apologies, I just had a nightmare.", Evanly replied in a low voice.

"Really? Well, do you want to talk about it, sugar-plumb?", he asked sweetly.

Evanly was so overwhelmed with her emotions about Justin that she decided to tell Devon about her and Justin.

"Do you want to sit on my bed? And don't get the wrong idea", Devon patted the bed beside him.

"Sure.", Evanly climbed into Devon's bed and layed next to him, resting her head on the pillow.

"So, what's bothering you?", he asked.

"You supposedly know my husband, right. Remember the day we met?", Evanly asked.

"Yes? What about it?", he raised his eyebrow.

"That's the day everything began to change...he began spending a lot of time with Lunna, he began acting really strange and when we got back home, he became really distant.", Evanly said, breathing a deep sigh.

"Oh...okay...so you're trying to say he's cheating on you?", he asked. I felt happy that she trusted me enough to tell me about her problems.

"Uh-no...well, I don't know but j don't think he's cheating on me, right?", Evanly looked worried.

"You said he was spending a lot of time with Lunna. Who's Lunna?", he asked.

"She's my big sister.", Evanly replied.

"So, you're trying to say he's cheating on you with your sister!?", he turned to her, confused.

"What!? No, why would he do that? That would break my heart into a million pieces...if he ever did that, I don't even know what I'd do.", she clenched her hands, putting them on her chest.

"What do you actually want from him right now?", Devon asked.

"I need his love and affection.", she replied.

"Oh, sugar-plumb... I'm always available, you know that. And I can give you all the love and affection you need.", Devon teased Evanly.

"No way, Devon!?", Evanly laughed. "You probably have a girlfriend and even if you didn't, still 'no'.

"Well, why not?", He asked.

"Because you deserve a better women.", she replied, awkwardly.

Devon looked at Evanly, confused.

"What do you mean by that?", he asked.

"Don't worry about that, it's not important.", she replied quickly.

I stayed at his place for a few days and during those days him and I got closer,we began to form a weird friendship.

And so began a strange sexual tension between us. On the second night, he had to take a bath and so I helped him get out of bed, which by itself was hard, considering our different height, weight and size but then everything suddenly took a turn.