Chapter 60: Recognition

Start from the beginning

Shen Jueshu closed his eyes, and finally told Yu about the matter, and Suiyu frowned instantly when he heard about it, "How could such a serious matter happen? Is someone playing tricks?" Shen Jueshu's face turned

slightly Leng, if it's a trick, then she can only say that the other party's move has been very successful. The foreign branch is now in a period of strong momentum, and it is obvious that it cannot be easily given up.

Seeing Shen Jueshu's expression, Suiyu asked, "Do you have to deal with it? Can't you send someone else?"

Shen Jueshu shook his head, "I'll be able to deal with it faster."

If you send someone else, you may have to come to ask her for instructions if you can't make up your mind, the delay is too long.

Sui Yu sighed lightly, and said with firm eyes: "Then you can go at ease, pay attention to your own safety, don't worry about me, I will pick you up the day you come back!" Hearing what Sui Yu said, Shen Jue was relieved

. Meiyu relaxed a little, and she smiled slowly, "Well, I'll wait for you to pick me up when I come back."

Time was running out, and Shen Jueshu didn't delay, took all the documents and went to the airport , and other things, thinking that it is okay to let someone buy them after they get there, so they travel light.

After Shen Jueshu left, Suiyu also started to make arrangements. She talked with Li Jiang on the phone and asked her to prepare for the change, so as not to be caught off guard by Jiang Boshan. When accepting a job, be sure to investigate carefully.

No, it's not enough, Sui Yu asked people to secretly protect Shen's parents, anyway, they can't have any accidents, so be careful if you can, there is no harm in the end.

After arranging everything, Sui Yu received a message from Fu Xin, saying that she was thankful for her help. Now she has completely left her old club and officially signed a contract with Shen Jueshu's agency.

Seeing this message, Sui Yu heaved a sigh of relief, and then exited the chat box after replying to the other party that it was okay. Facing such a face, Sui Yu felt that it would be good to help the other party at all.

However, not long after, her cell phone rang again, and it was a message from Fu Xin, saying that she was thanking her for her help and wanted to treat her to a meal as a thank you.

Sui Yu was not in the mood to eat, and she didn't have the time to eat with her.

Sui Yu: No, I just mentioned that it was Ms. Fu's excellent company that chose to sign you.

Fu Xin: But no matter what, it was you who gave me this opportunity. I still have to invite you to this meal. I hope Sui Zong can give me a face.

Sui Yu frowned, so she didn't like this kind of human relationship the most, and she couldn't push it away, and it was troublesome not to push it.

Sui Yu: Wait for later, I don't have time recently.

It can be delayed for a while.

Fu Xin on the opposite side responded a little slower. After two or three minutes, Sui Yu saw her good reply, and added a sentence saying that she was waiting for her to be free.

I don't know if it's Suiyu's illusion, why do you feel that this dialogue is a bit awkward?

But she quickly forgot about it, and she had a lot of work to attend to herself.

Shen Jueshu got busy as soon as he got off the plane, and the time difference with Yu didn't match, the two of them didn't have much chance to talk too much during Shen Jueshu's business trip, Suiyu was always very melancholy at this time.