"She came to me because she wanted to sign a contract with your company through us, so as to ensure that she can have a contract with more freedom."

After saying these words, Sui Yu's brow drooped again, and he bit his lip to make up for it. He said, "But I didn't promise to die, I just promised to help her convey her meaning to you, and then let the company evaluate whether her value is worth the contract."

Seeing that Sui Yu seemed to have made a mistake, Shen Jueshu didn't know whether she should laugh or not for a moment, she asked, "That's it?

" She was angry, but why were her words so strange? this one? This is not enough!

Shen Jueshu looked at her bewildered appearance, smiled slowly, pinched her face and said, "You are my Alpha, we are one, you are just conveying a word to others , don't worry like this."

Judging by this person's reaction, it seemed that he would do something to her.

"You don't blame me?!" Suiyu's eyes lit up instantly.

Looking at such suiyu, Shen Jueshu seemed to be able to see the frantically wagging tail behind her.

"How could I blame you? You didn't do anything out of the ordinary." Shen Jue smiled lightly, and couldn't help but kiss the corner of this man's lips.

After being kissed by her, she didn't blame herself, Suiyu's heart, which had been worried all afternoon, relaxed a lot in an instant, and pink bubbles began to pop.

But the pink bubble didn't take long, because Shen Jueshu left quickly, after all, it was during normal working hours...

Suiyu sighed for a while, but he quickly returned to the laboratory and continued to work.

Shen Jueshu returned to the office and called Qin Qing to investigate all of Fu Xin's information and then send it to her. She was always worried that Fu Xin was up to no good. After all, with her current situation of following Yu, it wouldn't hurt to be careful.

By the way, after thinking about it, Shen Jueshu still asked her to check another person, her eyes were a little cold.

After talking to Qin Qing, she directly called the person in charge of the brokerage company and asked him to sign Fu Xin.

If Fu Xin had no problem, signing it would make Sui Yu feel better, and if there was a problem, she could just watch her under the nose.

She looked at Fu Xin's face that appeared on the computer screen, did Sui Yu's former friend look like this?

After being silent for a while, she quickly crossed out the photo. She had better have no bad intentions for Sui Yu, otherwise, Sui Yu would not let her go, but she could.

But the time went back to noon, and Jiang Siyue was in the lobby of Li Jiang's company at that time, carrying some heat preservation boxes in his hands. Others were a little surprised when they saw Jiang Siyue reappearing after a long time, and began to wonder That's why she came here.

They all thought that Jiang Siyue had given up on Li Jiang, after all, Li Jiang had publicly said that Jiang Siyue didn't want her anymore.

Jiang Siyue has been here many times, so she is so familiar with everything here that she doesn't need someone to lead the way at all. She looked at the front desk, with a nice smile on her face, and said, "Tell me, Mr. Li, I have something to do." Look for her."

Seeing her smile, she immediately called the receptionist, and in a daze helped her dial the internal line to ask Li Jiang if she wanted to see someone.

But even though he was fascinated by the beauty, he still had some strange thoughts in his heart, didn't this ancestor go up to find Li Jiang directly in the past? Why is it so formal this time, and even asked Li Jiang through her, the initiative has been handed over to Li Jiang.