Chapter 56: Old man

Start from the beginning

In the same way, female and female OOs cannot perform mutual marking behaviors, so they need to go to the hospital for artificial cultivation.

After listening to Shen Jueshu's words, Sui Yu thought about it, could he really be able to concentrate on marking at that time? The cheeks are slightly hot, and I feel that I will know after I try it.

Looking at Sui Yu's slightly reddened face, Shen Jueshu knew that she must be thinking about something colored in her heart at this moment, and the smile on her lips couldn't help but deepened a little.

"Then, what should I do if I am pregnant with a baby?" Suiyu humbly asked for advice.

Shen Jueshu: "...do you really want to conceive by yourself?"

Her tone was a little helpless.

Sui Yu said "ah", and then said: "Dad said it too."

Shen Jue rubbed his forehead, "Don't listen to his nonsense." Temperament, she has to worry about herself when she is pregnant, compared to letting her worry about it is more practical.

Her expression was a bit complicated, and she imagined Sui Yu's pregnancy, and instantly goosebumps almost rose, it was too dangerous for her to get pregnant, and it was very likely that the child would be lost by her tossing.

Listening to Shen Jueshu's words, Sui Yu blinked, "But if you are pregnant, will it be very painful?"

Although she has never been pregnant before, she also knows the hardships of pregnancy and the pain of childbirth.

Hearing Suiyu's words, Shen Jue's heart softened, and he said softly, "No, now that medical technology is very advanced, it won't cause much pain." The country advocates multiple births, and

since it wants more If you give birth, then various welfare measures and medical security need to be done well, which will greatly protect the lives of pregnant women and develop various things to alleviate the discomfort during pregnancy and childbirth, so that people will no longer be so afraid of childbirth.

Hearing Shen Jueshu say this, Suiyu was a little relieved, but after thinking about it, "Actually, it's fine if we don't want children."

She rubbed her chin and thought about it, in this case, she and Shen Jueshu will always be a two-person world! No one came to share Shen Jueshu's love with her!

Seeing her thinking, Shen Jueshu smiled lightly and said, "Don't think so much, just let nature take its course."

After all, there are also cases where AO combined but couldn't get pregnant.

"Oh, that's fine!" Sui Yu nodded.

The two people who have only kissed so far don't feel how advanced they are when it comes to children.

Shen Jueshu looked at Suiyu on the screen, and said softly, "I'm going back on the plane tomorrow afternoon."

After working overtime during this period, the schedule was finally shortened.

Hearing Shen Jueshu's words, Suiyu's eyes lit up, "What time is the plane tomorrow afternoon? You can send me the flight number later!"

Seeing Suiyu's excitement, Shen Jueshu smiled softly, saying Say hello.

After the two hung up the phone, Sui Yu immediately received the flight information from Shen Jueshu. The time was about 8:00 p.m. to Linhai, so she still had time to go shopping with Jiang Siyue, and then she could go shopping Went to pick up Shen Jueshu.

When she thought that Shen Jueshu would be back soon, she would not find it so unacceptable to sleep alone, maybe it was because she had expectations in her heart?