Chapter Three

A week later, Hannah was assigned to go to the future and she requested the year 2050.

She already texted him, the handsome man who she finds charming that goes by the name Daniel Madden. And she told him to meet at the same restaurant.

He works with a company that provide cryptocurrency for customers who was in need to invest.

She found out that he is 30 years old and still single.

Meanwhile when her dad question why "Why that year honey?" He asks and her only reply was "The year seem interesting to me"

Her dad looked at Emile who just shrugged and soon she was told to stand the mark.

She was excited to see him. As she looked at the countdown she closed her eyes as she put the ring in her finger and the portal opened up.

She went in and smiled "See you later dad" she said and went in and soon she was transported to the year 2050.

She used the watch and typed a message as she walked towards the restaurant and sat down. The waitstaff served her coffee as she waited and waited. But he never came.

As she was about to get up and leave after paying for the coffee, Daniel arrived.

"Hi. Sorry I'm late. The meeting with clients"

AN: dude!!! Seriously....*facepalm*

She smiled and sat back down "It's fine. I know you're a busy man"

Hannah and Daniel started conversation and soon her watch beeped indicated that she has to leave.

She apologizes "I'm sorry but I have to go"

He looked at her and ask "When will I see you again?" And she smiled

"I will contact you when I come back here" Was all she said and soon they left the restaurant.

To Daniel, Hannah was so mysterious and wants to know more about her. He doesn't know where she stays or what she does. And that made him question.

As to he said their goodbyes she saw her leave and decided it's best not to pry. Thus he left to go back to his office.

Hannah came back smiling happily. She gave more souvenirs from the year to give to her dad and Emile.

Her thoughts were on Daniel whom she has fallen for but knew he is too far out of reach for her.

As the father daughter duo left the shelter, Hannah was thinking of ways to tell Daniel about herself. But it seem as though she wants to keep it from him.

'What should I do?' Her thoughts were around as she falls asleep that night.

Faraway from her home, an invisible being went back to its ship and reported to The High Chumtissi of Bardoria.

"The Earthling has found of the future"

"She has met with another Earthling and has an interest towards the male Earthling"

The being show a picture of the man and the leader just grinned evilly "Good. We have found more of her weakness. We must eliminate that male Earthling as well"

The other beings bowed and the screen turned black.

As Hannah progresses she found more interesting Eras to explore.

She went to the time when John F. Kennedy was assassinated.

She went to the time Hitler started the war.

And many other events as well. But her only destination she wants to go to would always be 2050.

When she was given the chance to go, she told her dad she wants to stay longer. Not telling him anymore details other than that.

As she prepared to meet Daniel, she knew it was time to tell him the truth.

It's been months and she knew it's the right time.

When she went in the portal she smiled at her dad and said "Dad if I came back with someone please don't be surprised okay?"

Her dad still confused "Sure"

And Hannah began her journey to 2050. They met at the alley just beside the local club.

"Daniel"

"Hannah. You're here"

They exchanged smiles as she and him went in the club.

They sat down at an empty booth and started a conversation. Spending time and talking was amazing as they told each other a lot of things.

"Daniel" she said suddenly after a huge laugh about Daniel's colleague who accidentally ran over someone with a garbage disposal.

His attention was on her as her big brown eyes melted into his own blue eyes.

"Yes?" He replied

She was nervous to say the least. "I have to tell you something about me"

And he now saw her more nervous than before.

"What's wrong?" He ask

She gulped down the drink and kissed him. His eyes widen in shock and as they separated she looked at him with anticipation.

"I want to tell you that over the past few months I have fallen in love with you"

His eyes soften as he pulled her chin gently and captured her lips with his.

They separated again and he whispered "I'm in love with you too"

They spent the night at a hotel room and Hannah felt it was blissful. But she felt she need to tell him something else.

Once he woke up the next day, she was lying down beside him and she was beautiful.

"Morning" she greeted him softly with a tender kiss. And he kisses her back.

"Want to have breakfast at the restaurant?" He offered and she nodded as she got up and sensually walked to the bathroom. He watched her and ran after her. Thus began another heated session in the bath.

The time they spent in the restaurant with the morning rush hour weren't that long.

They kissed goodbye after their meal and separated. Daniel didn't want to lose her this he followed her and saw her enter a portal. He went in and the portal closes leaving the futuristic time behind.

When she came out she saw him and her eyes widen in shock. So was her dad and Emile.

"Daniel? What are you doing here?" She ask and he was now confused

"I was curious where you were staying and I saw you enter the portal...where am I?" He ask

Emile then said "this is the shelter and it's the year 2023, young man"

His eyes widen in shock and then he fainted.

Her dad too was in shock as well as they carried the passed out Daniel onto a bed.

"You have a lot of explaining to do young lady"

'What do I do?' Was all she thought of as she saw Daniel still passed out on the bed and her dad looking furious.

What will happen next? Stay tuned to Different Worlds Apart.

AN: Hi. So here is another boring chapter. I have no idea how my direction of the story going but I hope it doesn't confuses everyone. Well until next time.