and with that he took his exit from the library ...

your eyes trembled with voices or more precisely .... his laugh was ringing in your ear ...

you tried to remember ...what was your reality ...because for a moment ...you forgot where you were .... you were in such a deep sleep ...

you were in your bed ...after a long dreadful day ...This realization relaxed you ...

The amazing fact about a deep sleep is that .... these dreams we see in such sleep .... are always roaming around our mind like a movie 

your eyes were glued .... A layer of dirt crust was keeping your eyes shut ....

You don't know why that laugh was ringing in your ears ...... his dimple smile was projecting in your eyes ...

you wanted to open your eyes .... but were not able to ....

The memories .... of your unicorn world that... you wanted to forget were suddenly fogged in your mind ...

"AHH!!" 

you screamed in your sleep ...when ...suddenly a hand was clasped on your mouth ...

your eyes were opened in a reflex .... you were panting but your breaths were restricted with that hand ...

you blinked a few times ...to clear your sleepy eyes ...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hoseok?"

your eyes went wide ...you shoved his hands off your mouth and sat up ...

"WHAT THE FUCK--"

"Shh ...shh..." 

he pointed the finger on his mouth 

you closed you mouth momentarily and glared at that chipmuck ....

"What the hell Hoseok?!" you whisper shouted and slapped his arm ...

"Damn it Tesoro .... let me explain!" he tried to shield his body from your attacks ...but you were not having it 

(sweetheart)

He scared the shit out of you .... your heart was pumping wildly .... adrenaline was not ready to calm down ...

After a few more hits ...you facepalmed yourself and sighed heavily ...in an attempt to calm down 

you opened your eyes again and saw him gazing at you with amusement ...

You turned your head ...to see from where did he popped up in your bedroom ...

and there it is ...your balcony ...

your balcony