- "mission, accomplished..."

- "I was... Supposed to be dressed when you got back... And that you could enjoy all this... After the departure of our brothers"

- "I can enjoy it before... And after" she replied, lowering her mouth to one of her breasts.

- "stop!" She said, stopping Maya in her tracks. "I want us to enjoy together... With all the time in the world ahead of us, once our brothers are gone... And if I can be completely honest with you... I was looking for an outfit because the way you made love to me on the pool table on New Year's Eve, never leaves my mind... And you told me at the time, that you could do that, on any surface... And I think in the few days that have passed... We've used our beds and couches too much and not all the possibilities that were available to us... Table; wall; shower; carpet; island... A chair... Every time I look at a surface, I imagine us on it and I would love to lean over a table for you.... And I think I'd like it even more if the roles were reversed... I never expected you to wear dresses... And yet every time I see your ass in a dress..." She had moved her pelvis against Maya, she was still in her arms and through her underwear to her and the captain's t-shirt, the blonde had been able to feel her wet.

- "but you..."

- "Maya you carry me, you tackled me to the mirror, we had a very interesting kissing session, you kissed me on the neck, our conversation... And then... Look at you..."

- "what if I make love to you?"

- "no, that wouldn't be fair"

- "I could survive, waiting for you to touch me in return"

- "not me... So put me down Captain Bishop"

The blonde had let the brunette back down, her hands passing against her thighs and buttocks, their two bodies glued together, the Italian returning in slow motion to the level of her companion's face.

"I know you're doing everything you can to break me down..."

- "and it works?"

- "you have no idea... But no..."

- "okay..." Made Maya blowing out a good breath before managing to free herself from Carina's body.

- "is it that hard?"

- "see your crotch?"

- "pretty good"

- "I think it must be ten percent of mine right now"

- "I promise you it will be worth the wait"

- "Carina ... Thirteen years... I know you're worth the wait" she replied with a calm voice.

The brunette had caressed the cheek of the blonde with the most loving look in the world.

-"I love you so much".

- "I love you Carina"

- "move in with me..."

- "what?!"

- "it's not like it's something we haven't experienced before... We lived together eleven months..."