Chapter 55: Birth

Start from the beginning

  Shen Jue rubbed his sore shoulders and neck, and only then did he have time to take out his phone to see what Sui Yu had sent him. Seeing the series of voices, the corners of his lips curled up unconsciously.

  "Wife~ dear~ have you finished your work~" The tone was soft and rippling, and no one could tremble when he heard it. Shen Jue continued to click on the next one with a sullen face. "My wife, are you very busy today? You ignore me."

   "Honey, no matter how busy you are, you should also pay attention to rest, eat on time, and remember not to break down your body. I can allow you to come back two days later." "Honey,

your baby misses you so much~"

"Wife~ Your baby is already lying on the bed, I can't sleep alone without you."

At the end, he also posted an emoji of a little penguin squatting in a corner and crying.

Seeing this emoji, Shen Jueshu couldn't help it more and more, his originally tense face cracked, showing a little amused, how long has it been since we separated? The man's speech became more and more nasty.

She replied to Suiyu: If you can't sleep, get up and exercise.

Sui Yu on the phone replied immediately, it was still voice, she clicked to listen.

"My wife, how can you be so cruel? People miss you so much, but you want them to get up in the middle of the night to exercise!" The

tone was filled with righteous indignation, full of accusations.

Shen Jueshu's expression began to feel a little helpless. When this guy spoke nasty words, it was as if he didn't want money. Wasn't he the one who hated these nasty words before?

"Okay, you can sleep peacefully. I have nothing to do here, but I'm a bit late at work. I'll take a shower and rest later. You should go to bed early." Shen Jueshu also sent this time a voice.

Sui Yu on the other end of the phone received her voice, heard Shen Jueshu's cold and soft voice from the phone, pursed his lips and smiled lightly, and sent a good night message.

This night, both of them had good dreams—

the next day when Shen Jueshu started a new busy day, Suiyu drove back to Sui's old house, smiled at Uncle Li, and said, "Uncle Li, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for you earlier. I was wrong, and I misunderstood you as disrespectful!"

The moment Uncle Li saw her, he knew that there was absolutely nothing good, and when he heard her say that, his originally gentle face was broken, and his face darkened. Glared at her.

    Sui Yu pursed her lips and smiled very cutely this time, the kind of cuteness that pleases the elders very much. She didn't say too much about this matter. Since Uncle Li had to tell them in a roundabout way back then, it was obvious that this matter was I can't say much, of course, the purpose of her coming here today is not for this.

"Uncle Li, since you are acting as managers, you must not let the behavior of those saboteurs be too rampant?"

Sui Yu told Uncle Li in detail what happened yesterday. As a manager, how can he do nothing? The shuttlers are so arrogant now, someone should hold them back, right?

After listening to Suiyu's words, Uncle Li sighed lightly, and said in a soft voice: "It was obviously not like this before the Shuttle Association."

When he said this, his tone was full of regret, but anyone who knew the history of the Shuttle Association before After the deeds, I can't help but regret it, but it's a pity why it has become like this in the end.