Chapter 54: Bold Words

Start from the beginning

Besides, I don't know whether to say it's lucky or unlucky to be the heroine."

Although it seems to be the center of the world, it is also the most constrained.

"Since you said you want to cooperate, what about your sincerity?" Shen Jueshu asked.

Sister Yang looked at Shen Jueshu, and said with a serious expression, "I have a hunch that the people from the Traveler Association this time are more powerful than we know!" "What do you mean?"

Sui Yu frowned.

"It's just that some important person came this time." After Sister Yang recounted what they saw and heard in the underground parking lot last night, they saw Shen Jueshu as they wished, and their expressions became a lot more dignified. .

"The person I saw at the beginning is actually a little guy?" Sui Yu murmured, although it's normal to be a little guy, but it's so different in this world to let a big man from the Travelers Association come. ?

Shen Jueshu didn't speak, she looked down at her hand on her lap, slowly clenched into a fist.

"You mean, that female voice still sounds very young?" Shen Jueshu asked after a long time.

"Yes, it sounds about twenty years old." Sister Yang nodded. Although the man's voice sounded young, the aura contained in it was not something that could be easily possessed at that age, and seeing how respectful the man was to her One can imagine how terrifying she is.

Shen Jue twitched the corners of his lips and stopped talking.

Seeing Shen Jueshu's reaction, Suiyu felt a little strange, so he put his hand on her shoulder and helped her gently rub it, thinking that she was silent because of the difficulty of the shuttler.

"I've always been curious about one thing. If you are the natives selected in the plot, why do the shuttlers also have a second attribute?" You must know that the shuttlers are not born in this world, they come from other worlds , Could it be that they are also souls occupying other people's bodies?

"Ah?" Sister Yang looked at her with some doubts, and she didn't understand.

Seeing her reaction, Suiyu realized that they have been living in this world, even if they have original consciousness, it is difficult to know that the other world is not the worldview of abo.

Suiyu whispered in Shen Jueshu's ear: "If the shuttlers pass through and occupy other people's bodies, can they transform into other people's bodies?

" , are not so safe?

"No." Shen Jueshu suddenly said firmly.

"Ah?" Changing Yu Yu was surprised this time, she looked at Shen Jueshu, and asked a little strangely: "Why are you so sure you can't?"

After all, isn't Shen Jueshu's understanding of shuttlers similar to her own? ?

Shen Jueshu curled his fingertips slightly, as if he wanted to hold them, but finally relaxed and said, "You think, if they could change people at will, then they would have appeared by our side to give us a fatal blow.

" Yu Yi thought, "That's right."

Then the two looked at Sister Yang and the others, and said, "Since it's cooperation, what do you want from us?"

Looking at these two people, Sister Yang gritted her teeth, "You, you Can we be separated for a month? Give us a little time to go back and explain the funeral?"

Although they have self-awareness, it doesn't mean that they have nothing to worry about in this world. They also have relatives and friends.

"No!" Sui Yu immediately refused, and separated for a month? What are you kidding?