Chapter 53: Wife-staring Maniac

Start from the beginning

" Said: "I said so, do you understand?"

Shen Jueshu's eyes fell on Sui Yu, and then looked at her reddened ears, and recalled Uncle Li's words in his mind, which was interrupted by Sui Yu After Liao's thoughts were connected again, she was finally able to connect everything together.

What Sui Yu said was to have a relationship with someone other than the official mate, and Sui Yu happened to be not his official mate in the novel, and Uncle Li was also concerned about their intercourse... She suddenly couldn't help but smiled

softly , How can there be such a strange way to crack it!

And the way Uncle Li reminded them by beating around the bush is really similar to those laws that clearly stipulate that doctors cannot tell the family members the sex of the child, but when faced with inquiries from the family members, they will still use other methods to tell them around the bush!

"So, you mean that as long as the two of us have a relationship, there will be no threat from the plot maintenance bureau?" Shen Jueshu approached Suiyu, and said in a low voice.

  Facing her approaching, his soft breath slowly swept across her cheeks, Suiyu suppressed his embarrassment, his face slowly turned red, "Only, it's just possible, maybe..." Shen Jue licked her lips The corners slowly hooked up, and kissed the corner of her lips, "Whether it is possible or not, you can try it? " In order to deal with the plot maintenance bureau, something will happen to them one day.

  Sui Yu swallowed slowly, looked at Shen Jueshu, but began to feel a little sad and angry, "Yes, I was so useless before!"

  Shy! What's there to be shy about! If he had directly and boldly eaten Shen Jue before, there would be so many things behind! Obviously there were many opportunities before!

  Hearing Sui Yu's words, Shen Jueshu couldn't help laughing, but she didn't blame her, after all, before Uncle Li reminded her, who would have known that there was such a way to break the plot?

  She raised her hand to caress Suiyu's cheek, and after the words passed through her throat a few times, she whispered: "Then you can become more useful in the future." Take the initiative, my Alpha.

  Sui Yu blushed, but this time he didn't look away, he still forced himself to look at Shen Jueshu, and said in a softer voice: "But, what should I do if I'm still injured?"

  She Injured, although it is possible to have a relationship if you want to have a relationship, but then there is really no sense of experience at all. Is the first time I and Shen Jueshu have to start and end in such a sloppy way?

  It must be too sad!

    Obviously, Shen Jueshu didn't want to do this either, she put her fingertips on Suiyu's chest, lightly drew a few circles on it, raised her eyes to look at Suiyu and said, "Then you should take good care of your wounds, Try to make your body recover faster."

At that glance, which was so charming and seductive, Sui Yu's whole body was numb, and then she said yes in a low voice.

In the following time, she really tried her best to obey the doctor's orders and recuperate well, without any pretentious behaviors. Even the daily diet, and Shen Jueshu's occasional desire to prescribe meat for her, she would sternly refuse, and then Eating the light meal sent by the aunt of Shen's parents' house, no matter how painful it is to eat, I have to let myself eat more.

Seeing Suiyu like this, Shen Jueshu was amused and annoyed, and at the same time, she began to feel a little secretly ashamed, because she knew what Suiyu was doing this for.

After she recovers from her injury, something will happen between the two of them.

But as time went by, it became clear that not everyone wanted Sui Yushang to be good, at least those plot defenders were really anxious.