Chapter 51: Love You

Start from the beginning

With a clear cough, she raised her head as if nothing had happened, but just as she raised her head, her pupils constricted instantly, and all the agitated mood disappeared, and she quickly rushed towards Shen Jue. At the same time, a gunshot rang out in the garage. Echoed especially clearly.

  The sound of penetrating the glass and the sound of getting into the mouth all came to Shen Jueshu's ears, and he was firmly protected by Suiyu, and Suiyu's muffled humming also reached Shen Jueshu at a close distance Shu's ears.

  Her slightly drunken head woke up in an instant, and she felt some hot, sticky liquid flowing onto her hands... "Suiyu!"

    She hurriedly wanted to check on Sui Yu's situation, but Sui Yu kept her movements so that Shen Jueshu could not move at all, and still firmly protected her under her body, even though she was so painful that there was no blood on her face .

Fierce gunshots began to reverberate in the garage. Several people came to the car to protect them. One person opened the driver's door, moved Suiyu's lower body to the co-driver, and quickly started the car toward the car. Go crazy outside!

  The gunshots were still echoing in the background, but Shen Jueshu could no longer care about why this happened suddenly. She touched Suiyu's back, and the scarlet sticky hand stimulated all her senses. He was leaning against her arms, but she didn't dare to hold her tightly.

  "Drive faster, drive faster," she murmured.

  "Huh?" The bodyguard sitting in the driver's seat didn't seem to hear her words clearly.

  "I told you to drive faster!" Shen Jueshu's voice suddenly rose, his eyes were red, and there was deep panic in it.

  The bodyguard was taken aback by her appearance, and the car, which was already driving extremely fast, stepped on the accelerator to the bottom and drove out! All the way towards the Shen family's private hospital!

  ——In the hospital corridor full of the smell of disinfectant, Shen Jueshu sat on a rest chair, her whole body was so stiff that she trembled slightly. At this time, the red suit on her body seemed to be dyed deeper. She looked down, her eyes tightened.

 For a moment, she quickly took off her clothes and threw them on the ground. Seeing the redness, she seemed to see Sui Yu's blood-stained half of her body.

  Suiyu's blood was all over her hands. She rubbed them desperately, but she couldn't get them clean. Her eye circles became more and more red, and her emotions gradually reached the verge of collapse.

  When Shen's parents heard the wind and rushed over, what they saw was Shen Jueshu like this. He lost all his calmness in the past, like a trapped animal on the verge of collapse. To her desperate wail.

  Jiang Siyue, who rushed over with Shen's parents, felt a pain in her heart, and hurriedly stepped forward to take off her coat and put it on Shen Jueshu's thin shoulders, hugged her and comforted her: "It's okay, it's okay, it will be fine of."

    It was obvious that he was comforting others, but he was comforting and comforting, and his own tears also flowed out.

She was also scared, seeing that Shen Jueshu's body was covered with so much blood, one could imagine how much blood Suiyu had spilled?

The expressions of Shen's parents are also extremely ugly. Shen's father stepped forward and picked up Shen Jueshu's coat on the ground, and he could feel the wet feeling with his tentacles. His face became more and more tense. Before he came, he naturally Hearing the bodyguard report the incident to him, he couldn't imagine Sui Yu standing in front of Shen Jueshu, but after touching the blood-stained coat, he seemed to see it clearly.