Chapter 45: Competing

Magsimula sa umpisa

Her face suddenly darkened, and she walked over quickly, and saw clearly the two bottles of water that fell on the ground, and the faint screen light of the mobile phone playing piano music.

Shen Jueshu picked up the phone, held Suiyu's phone tightly with his hands, and began to search the surrounding area, but there were few people around here, and he didn't even see a single person at this time, so he seemed more and more nervous. Ghost up.

Her face was ugly, her chest heaved violently, but her rationality had to force her to calm down and think about the problem. Who would do it?

She didn't think much about it for the time being, while dialing the phone numbers of some of her contacts in Nancheng, while searching around, she still couldn't find any Sui Yu figure.

The phone calls were made one by one, and Shen Jue heard all the voices here.

She shook her head, all she could remember was walking in the direction of Shen Jueshu after buying water, but halfway she heard some footsteps behind her, and felt something was wrong She just wanted to run away, but was caught up by the people behind. Before she could make a sound, she felt a sharp pain from her neck, and then she passed out.

Sui Yu cursed in his heart, didn't he just run two steps slower? He was chased by someone!

She didn't even see who was attacking her!

She moved her body, and she was tied tightly to the chair, so she didn't have much room to move.

Something happened to him, what about Shen Jueshu? she will be fine

She was so anxious that she began to regret that she ran away from her hastily and left her there alone! If something really happened to Shen Jueshu, she would never forgive herself for the rest of her life!

After she woke up, she didn't know how long it had passed. Finally, there was some movement at the door, and then the door opened, and a Suiyu figure who couldn't believe it walked in from the outside.

"It's you?!" Sui Yu's eyes widened slightly, there was nothing else, just because the person standing in front of him turned out to be Ding Qisi.

She knew that Ding Qisi had returned to Nancheng, but she never thought that she would attack her so quickly. Most importantly, what reason did Ding Qisi use to attack herself?

Ding Qisi walked in with a tray in her hand, and couldn't help laughing slightly when she saw Sui Yu's unbelievable gaze, "Why? Don't you believe it's me? Why?" Why don't you believe it's me

? Think I won't lay hands on you? Ding Qisi looked at Suiyu with deep eyes.

Suiyu fell silent, why? Of course it was because of the author's description of Ding Qisi in the novel. Although she was much more mature than her peers, she was fairly upright and had never done anything out of the ordinary.

Ding Qisi sat down in front of her, put the tray aside and looked at Sui Yu's face, her eyes gradually showed confusion, she asked blankly: "I really want to know how you did it, how can you make President Shen changed his view of you and fell in love with you?"

Why, shouldn't she be the person Shen Jueshu hates the most? Why is she now her only favorite? Why? Why is this happening!

Sui Yu looked at the young face in front of her, she still had a youthful youthfulness, and the breath on her body was also full of vigor that should be expected at this age, no matter how you looked at her, she looked like a college student who had just entered university.

But Suiyu can see from her words, from the haze deep in her eyes, that the person in front of her is not simple.

"You, do you know something?" Sui Yu asked with a hoarse voice.