Chapter 45: Competing

Start from the beginning

Her face was ugly, her chest heaved violently, but her rationality had to force her to calm down and think about the problem. Who would do it?

She didn't think much about it for the time being, while dialing the phone numbers of some of her contacts in Nancheng, while searching around, she still couldn't find any Sui Yu figure.

The phone calls were dialed one by one, Shen Jueshu

almost used all the relationships he could think of, and those people were also very efficient in handling things. When Shen Jueshu returned to the hotel, there were already policemen with him Some information came to the door.

"We called up tonight's monitoring, checked it according to the time period you provided, and then there is also the monitoring of the convenience store. It can be deduced that Miss Sui was fine when she left the convenience store."

    Shen Jueshu covered her forehead, trying to suppress her emotions, and said, "Of course I know she was fine when she left the convenience store, but now I want to know if you took pictures of her accident, and if she went to buy water Is there anyone suspicious around here!"

After hearing what the police said, she could hardly control her anger, and after seeing the two bottles of water that fell on the ground, she could of course know that Suiyu's accident was buying On the way back after finishing the water!

The policemen became embarrassed, and said in a low voice: "The location where Miss Sui's accident happened happened to be a blind spot of surveillance, and we also investigated the surrounding surveillance, but nothing of value was captured." Listening to what they said

, Shen Jueshu's face was still very ugly. She was not so surprised that nothing was captured by the surveillance, and she was even mentally prepared for this. After all, there was a member of the Shuttle Association staring at them in the dark. The ability to destroy the monitoring screen, if they do it, even if they are photographed, they will not show any screen.

"We want to know if you have offended anyone recently?" The policeman took a notebook and began to ask, trying to circle a range of suspects.

Shen Jueshu's eyes were a little blank, who did he offend? Now they don't need to be offended, there are already many people who want to restrain them in various ways to try to achieve their own goals.

But, they couldn't have any identity information for these people, let alone provide it to the police.

"Please check someone for me." Shen Jueshu's gaze slowly focused, "Ding Qisi, beautiful Qi, thoughtful thinking, I want to know all the whereabouts of this person since he returned to Nancheng today, what he did, contact I want to know whoever it is!"

If one really had to be selected among those people, then Ding Qisi would be the best breakthrough point.

And it doesn't make sense that they just arrived in Nancheng today and met Ding Qisi at the airport, so something happened to Suiyu at night?

The policemen looked at each other, and finally started to investigate as she said.

After the policemen left, Shen Jueshu lowered his eyes to look at the surveillance camera they brought over, and after Suiyu ran a few steps away from him, he entered a dead corner of surveillance, and when he reappeared, it was the surveillance camera at the entrance of the convenience store. After being monitored, she went in with a flustered expression, and then took out two bottles of water to pay, but then, but halfway through the run, she suddenly heard the ringing of a bell from the bushes beside her.

That was Suiyu's mobile phone ringtone, or the piano piece that she played to her in her spare time one day, and she recorded it as her own exclusive ringtone.