Chapter 4: Ace Ops

"So that was the second time I got banned, and then there was the third time..."

"Alright cut the chatter" The man who was recognised as the leader of the Ace Ops quickly gestured his team into position, putting an abrupt end to their discussion as Kai, Oscar and then the rest of the students emerged from Ironwood's office and entered the hallway, with Qrow trailing lazily behind them. As the children entered fully into the hallway, the man stepped forward, "I'd like to sincerely apologise for the miscommunication down in Mantle." His words were directed at the group, though he stared directly at Kai as he spoke, extending a hand toward him. Kai let out a sigh, and then put out his own hand, only for another member of the Ace Ops, a large bulking woman, to push past the leader and grab Kai's hand tightly with both of hers instead. She was tall, incredibly so as she stood at about six foot five, and her well toned muscles bulged a little as she began to shake Kai's hand so violently that his whole arm, as well as his entire body, began to shake as well.

Tall woman: "Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's really you! If we'd known who you were we'd be laughing over a hot meal right now!" Kai was barely able to get his words out through the shaking of his body, "Uh...wha...?" At that she stopped shaking him, though her hands still gripped his tightly as she stared down at him with brightly lit eyes, "You're the Blazing Huntsman!"

Kai: "Oh. Yeah, I am..."

Jaune: "Wow, I guess you're well known even in Atlas" Kai wobbled slightly on his feet and shook his head, trying to recover from the 'handshake' as Ruby stepped forward to steady him, "We understand, you guys were just following orders"

Weiss: "I mean, you could have asked us some questions first"

"Ah questions are for the weak" A dark skinned male faunus stepped forward with a dismissive wave, "But, we're all on the same team now. Not that I'm happy about it"

Kai: "Uh...your tail is wagging" Realising himself, the faunus quickly grabbed his furry tail, hindering it's movement, as a shorter dark skinned girl let out a loud snort in an attempt to hold back her laughter, earning her a glare from the faunus. The leader stepped forward again, "I believe proper introductions are in order. I am Clover Ebi, and this is my team..." he then began to gesture to his teammmates one by one.

"...Marrow Amin..." The faunus male gave a curt nod.

"...Elm Ederne..." The tall woman had finally released her vice like grip on Kai's hand and taken her position back with the rest of her team, where she spoke up with a smile as her name was called, "Hello"

"...Vine Zeki..." A tall man, slightly taller than Elm herself by maybe an inch or so, stood behind the group, with his hands joined together as if in a prayer. He simply gave a slow nod.

"...and Harriet Bree" Clover finally gestured to the dark skinned girl, who was comparatively the shortest in the group. While the other members of the Ace Ops stood tall at over six feet, Harriet was only about five foot six, or seven at best. Kai let his eyes roam slowly over her body, and Harriet smiled, as if she knew he was inspecting her and was happy to allow it. Her choice of uniform allowed for the exposure of her arms and her thighs, showing off the rich brown color of her skin, a sharp contrast to the immaculate white of the Ace Ops outfit. Like most of the others her uniform was fitted tightly, but her case was slightly different as the fabric hugged her body shape, exposing all the curves of her chest, her slim waist and her wide hips.

Ruby: "It's a pleasure to officially meet you all"

Elm: "Oh the pleasure is all mine really" Harriet placed a hand on her hip and cocked her head to one side, sending a smirk directly towards Kai, "Even though some of us have already met before"