𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬

5'2 but my attitude 6'7

🔴Contains mature content🔴 ARABELLA

ARABELLA

I couldn't contain my excitement when he lead me to a gorgeous setup. For once in my life, I was speechless.

"Kade- this is..." I couldn't even find the words to describe how much effort he had gone to. There was a makeshift tent made with cloth and fairy lights, it even had a couple of fluffy blankets tossed in. Oh! And there's a little tv too. It sounds cliche, but it's perfect. I seem to be saying that word a lot tonight.

"Do you like it?" He sounded nervous and almost like he was regretting what he had done.

"I love it! You're so thoughtful, I can't even describe it..."

I was about to dive onto the blankets, but Kadey threw me over his shoulder and twirled me around.

"I'm glad" he whispered and planted me back on my own two feet, before pulling me into a hug. "Want a muffin and a cup of orange juice?"

A little voice in the back of my head whispered. He remembers our favourite food.

Kade and I have eaten so much food

Kade and I have eaten so much food. I even bribed him into watching Cinderella with me, and I don't think he liked it, judging by the fact he hardly looked at screen, but rather stared at me for the duration of the Disney classic.

Due to it being winter, my arms were freezing and scattered with goosebumps, so Kadey gave me his soft hoodie to wear. Although I had to roll the sleeves up many times and it went past my knees, it fitted fine. I even surprised him, and myself, when I took my dress off (no, he didn't see anything). So I was only wearing my undergarments, socks and an extremely oversized hoodie. I was comfy though.

Now though, we were kissing as I sat on his lap, loving the warmth that was radiating from him. I let out a dreamy sigh, as he pulled me closer so that we were chest to chest. I instinctively pulled my knees up so that they were resting against his ribcage.

His mouth opened again, allowing his tongue to slip out and caress my bottom lip. The moment our tongues collided, it felt as if a million fireworks went off, shooting sparks down my whole body. Through my arms, down my sides and even to my toes. It was indescribable.