𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚

{𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔}
~
The longer we wait, the sweeter we kiss

{𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔}~The longer we wait, the sweeter we kiss

KADE

She looked adorable as she tugged me to the Ferris Wheel, completely unnerved by the previous events.

If Arabella hadn't called my name, I'd have beat him to death and happily accept the consequences. How dare a perverted man like that touch my girl? My fists were aching for me to go back and finish the job, but Arabella was determined to go on the Ferris wheel, and I'd do anything for my angel. But if I see him again, I'll do something much worse, and I don't think Arabella will be able to stop me this time.

Never ending queues weaved and meandered through the herds of people away from the attractions in a random route. The racket of different pitched screams, screeches and yelps  pierced through my eardrums.

My baby looked stunning. She always did, but tonight one glance at her and I forgot the purpose of oxygen. How I longed to be by her side, the one she came to with a problem, the one who's arm she clung to if she fell. Her inability to walk without stumbling made me want to protect at all costs; even more than usual. But that outfit, should not be for other men's eyes. The number of little boys and married men that have checked her out, and physically drooled over her, was unnerving and really pissed me off. If it wasn't for Arabella's soft grip on my hand, I'd go and rip their eyeballs out their sockets. Fucking Perverts.

There was only a short queue for the ride whereas People, families, boyfriends and girlfriends stand idle and lethargic, waiting in line patiently for the hurricanes of fear and enjoyment to ride upon them. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to go on the larger attractions, but I knew Arabella was afraid and kept making up excuses. It didn't bother me, I wouldn't want my baby feeling uncomfortable.

"My feet hurt". She whined, her pink lips falling into a pout. Slightly shifting myself, I swiftly picked Arabella up, causing a shriek of surprise to leave her lips, and put her on my hip. She was obviously flustered and unsettled as she stuck her head in my neck, her lips absentmindedly brushing against my ear when she took larger breaths than necessary. Without a doubt, she had a blush. If only she knew the effect she had on me...

"I look like a baby" she grumbled, but I could tell she was liking the position just as much as me. Her heart was beating erratically against her chest, and she even squeezed her thighs around my waist every so often.

"You are my baby, no?" Her cheeks -unsurprisingly- turned dark red as she tried to hide her face with her hair, but I was having none of it.

"You don't want to be my baby?" I asked, faking sadness and pretended to release my arms on her. She just made a sound of protest and tightened her grip on my neck. "I-I do."

"That's a relief". My voice sounded worried but in reality, I was trying not to chuckle at her cuteness.

The queue had only got a tad shorter, so I just kissed the crook of Arabella's neck and moved both hands to her bottom. Yea, I'd only just remembered she was wearing a skirt, and anyone could just bend down a little and see her perky, not so little, butt. Just the thought of someone seeing what's mine made me instantly angry, and increase my grip on her. We were so close that I could feel her erect nipples brush against me through our shirts. Fuck, I don't even think she even feels the sexual tension. Her innocent little head probably doesn't even know about that stuff, I wouldn't be surprised.