𝐄𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

{𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒚}
~
I know I'm a handful
But that's why you got two hands

{𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒚}~I know I'm a handful But that's why you got two hands

ARABELLA

Blinking my eyes, I slowly adjust to the bright light coming through my curtains. I was starting to feel a lot better. What did Kade put in that soup? He's actually a really good cook; he's bought me food to school before and his homemade pasta is to die for! Speaking of Kade, Where is he?

I picked up my phone (it feels to good to say that) and checked the time.

9:10 am
Saturday

Oh my! I slept all afternoon and night, at least I'm feeling a lot better though. I grabbed Mr England and neatly made my bed before placing him under the little blanket I bought especially for him. If you're wondering why I called him Mr England, then that's because I couldn't actually think of a name for him, therefore when I saw the tag that said he was made in England, it seemed to fit.

The house was extremely quiet so I assumed everyone was out, which means I can read my book in peace and quiet. Well, I usually would but today, I had an idea.

Me
Hey Kadey, what you
doing?

Within a second, he's already replied.

Kadey 💗🐷
Morning baby, you feeling
better? And I'm about to take my dog on a walk.

Oh, my bleep! A dog... I love dogs. I never thought Kade would have a dog, maybe a small one like a puppy. I took him for more of a kitten type, cute and feisty. He doesn't need a dog to protect him, have you seen the size of his arms? They're gigantic! I bet he has a little pug or Jack Russell.

Me
I'm feeling great! The  soup was really tasty. And Kadey, can I come
with you, please.

Kade💗🐷
I'm glad you liked it, and of course. I'll
come to pick you up now. Be ready in 15.

Throwing my phone onto the bed, I darted to my closet and chose comfy clothing which consisted of baby pink joggers and a thin, white cotton top with long sleeves.

By the time I'd put my hair in a bun and spoke to Cooper on the phone, the doorbell rang signalling Kade was here.

I rushed to the door and jumped into his arms, it would be so embarrassing if it wasn't him. Eh, I'm a hugger.

After he hugged me back, I spotted a very, very large dog behind him. Oh my. He was huge and intimidating. He wasn't what I imagined... at all. Taking a couple of steps back, I was tempted to just run away.