𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬

I've always been dark with light somewhere in the distance

KADE

Wiping the sweat from my head, I tossed my tattered red boxing gloves onto the bench and picked up the towel I bought down with me. I checked the time and grunted, realising I was late to the shithole known as high school. If it was up to me then I would drop out but certain rules came with living by yourself and getting a job, cue the eye role.

I left the small gym, which is only ever used by me seeming as everyone else in this apartment block is lazy and negligent to their health, (old rich fuckers) and took the stairs to my apartment taking my sweet time, why would I rush... For school? Exactly.

No, I didn't live in a penthouse. In fact, quite the opposite. I lived in a suitable size studio apartment. Not that I can't afford to live in something more luxurious but let's be real, I'm not going to live in a fucking giant apartment if I'm the only one doing so. It's pathetic and a waste of money.

Reaching my apartment door, I pulled out my silver key chain and slowly unlocked it, not wanting to scare what's on the other side. And that exact thing attempted to pin me  to the floor the moment I stepped in, he may be a big dog but we both know I'd win in a fight. Luther, my dog, is a 105 pound Doberman dog capable of scaring the shit out of anyone despite being a complete baby around me.

Patting the dog on the head a couple more times, I chucked a couple dog biscuits in his metal bowl and made a bee line for the shower, no longer being able to stand the feeling of sweat.

First lesson, AP History (fuck knows how I got into that) was completely shit then again, which one isn't

Deciding to skip next period, i quickly sent Enzo a text, telling him to head straight to second lesson without me whilst I went to the out of use classrooms in the languages block.

I didn't know anyone was following me until I turned around and saw a small little body shaking.

The body, which was no taller than 5'2, slowly looked up. My breath hitched when I saw the most captivating blue eyes I've ever seen. This girl was breathtaking. Full pink lips, a defined button nose, strong cheekbones and jawline, luscious locks of blonde hair. And her body... the denim jeans she was wearing definitely did something. She was curvy, with adorable little thick thighs.