The armor was light with little weight, making it easy for Y/n to move. Which would definitely benefit her. The metal plates covered her torso, shoulders, forearms, hips, and legs. The metal was silver, and even with its age it still shined like new. Y/n of course had her holster around her waist, both lightsabers sitting in their holds.

 Y/n of course had her holster around her waist, both lightsabers sitting in their holds

Something like that, except the boots are definitely different. The boots will just be laced combat boots, or what you wanna imagine :)

Y/n looked at herself in the mirror one final time, before leaving her room. Noah who had been waiting outside for her, pushes himself away from the wall he was leaning on. His face was less dirty, and the little cuts on his face had been cleaned up. Only leaving red marks.

Noah had a look of suprise on his face "Whoah."

"What?" Y/n asks looking down at herself "Do I look bad?"

"Yeah. Badass!" Noah exclaimed with a laugh "Where did you get that?"

Y/n smiles "It was my great, great, grandmother's." She says.

"Why did you grandmother have armor?" Noah asks, the two of then beginning to walk down the hall of the palace.

"Not entirely sure, but thank the force she did." Y/n says with a laugh.

Noah hums "Anakin said his battalion should be arriving soon." He says "And his Padawan."

"Ahsoka is coming?" Y/n asks with worry glancing over at Noah, her worry bubbling up more and more. It was bad enough that Anakin, and Noah were getting mixed up in the battle. Now Ahsoka was.

"Thats what Anakin said." Noah says with a shrug "Been a while since I saw that kid."

Y/n nods with a hum "Hopefully it's enough." She says "And hopefully-hopefully no one gets hurt." She adds, swallowing hard as her nervousness continued to bubble more and more.

"I feel like we have a huge chance of winning this." Noah says confidently "We've got your boyfriend-"

"Shut up." Y/n said glaring over at him, knowing he was about to start teasing her about it.

Noah laughs a little "We've got Anakin, Ahsoka, and you." He says "Thats how many light sabers?"

Y/n smiles a little "I'm not fully trained Noah." She says "But it's nice to you you're confident with my skills."

"I would never doubt your skills." Noah says looking over at her, a grin on his face "I've trained you with combat since you were fifteen and I was twenty-one, of course I trust your skills."

"You're such a sap." Y/n says with a laugh, while shaking her head and rolling her eyes.

"You know you love my sappyniss, sis." Noah says reaching a gloved hand over, and ruffling her hair.

Y/n quickly swats her brothers hand away "Quit, ass munch." She grumbled, attempting to fix her hair.

Noah roars in laughter "Ass munch?" He quotes "Seriously?"

"It was all I could think of." Y/n grumbled snacking his metal chest plate with her gloved hand.

"I'm concerned about your thought process then." Noah says shaking his head with a smile.

Y/n rolls her eyes in a dramatic way "Do you know how many droids there were?" She asks.

"A lot." Noah says with a breath, the happy mood drastically  shifting "We managed to take out a lot, before we had to retreat." He explains.

"It was bound to happen." Y/n mumbled turning down the hall, slowly heading for the hanger "I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner."

Noah lets out a huff "Taking away one source of their materials must've pushed the attack." He says "And finding and killing their spy."

Y/n looks over at Noah "The spy from the factory?" She asks.

"Yup."

"You make a good point. We should talk with his family more, if he has one." Y/n suggested "Or at least look into them."

Noah nods "As soon as these clankers are gone, I'll get right on it."

"Good." Y/n says as the two finally arrive at the hanger.

Anakin and Ahsoka stood in front of a group of clones, Rex was standing off to the side of them holding his outfit. Several Alderaan soldiers stood nearby, men and women, all intently listening to the jedi before them. Y/n could hear Anakin explaining the situation, and developing a plan.

"Our main priority is the safety of the civilians." Anakin says sternly, using his general voice, as Y/n liked to call it.

"When we attack, we need to be extra careful." Ahsoka adds on, speaking with confidence "We're not sure where the civilian are being held."

Anakin nods in agreement "No explosions. No large ones at least." He says "Not until we know the civilians of Azalea are safe."

Y/n was soon standing on Anakin's other side, her hands behind her back. The Alderaan soliders all bowed, making the young queen cringe a little. The clones looks back at the movement, while Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex, and Noah looked at Y/n.

Anakin was staring at Y/n for different reasons. He was in shock, his mouth slightly open in shock. The jedi was once again admiring her beauty, he quickly shut his mouth and swallowed hard. Anakin didn't think she could get anymore attractive, and he was definitely proved wrong.

"You don't need to bow." Y/n says swallowing hard "Sorry for the interruption General, please continue."

Hesitantly turning away, Anakin began explaining a plan. Doing his best to stay focused on what was in front of him, and not on the gorgeous woman next to him.