"Vanesy, send word to Commander Virion, I'm coming back to the Floating Castle." Arthur said coldly, but you could still sense the sorrow, even without a bond.

"W-where's your brother?" The captain asked.

"Dead." Arthur said simply, causing the captain's eyes to widen. "There was a Scythe, he took Veer's body after he stuck his sword into his chest."

"No." Vanesy said. "I'm so sorry, Arthur." She bent down and placed a hand on his shoulder, sitting next to him. "Your legs are bleeding; you need medical treatment before going back."

"I'm fine." Arthur said, but I knew that he had more wounds than just the ones on his legs. "What happened with your force?" I could feel that Arthur didn't care, he just wanted to talk about something else.

A tear ran down Vanesy's eye, the other soldiers looked shocked as well from hearing that one of their Lances had been killed and taken. "We won with ease because of Veer's plan." She ran a hand down my bonds back, trying to make him feel better. "Arthur, please, come back with us before you leave."

"Thanks for caring, Vanesy, but I need to go back as soon as possible." Arthur placed me on the ground, and tried to get to his feet, it took a hand from Vanesy, but he managed it. "I-I don't know what I am going to tell my parents."

'You should listen to her; it may be good to heal here before leaving.'  I was feeling everything he did, and I could say, the best thing was to be around people, not alone with your thoughts.

'I want to be alone.' Arthur responded to me.

'But Arthur, is that truly the best thing for you.'

'No, but I don't deserve what's best, I let my brother die.'

"Go into the forest, search for any signs of where the Scythe might have taken Veer." Vanesy ordered the soldiers, but before they did anything, Arthur shouted.

"No! Just stop! He's gone! Let it be, Vanesy." Arthur looked down at me. "Sylv, come on, we are going back to the Castle."

Everyone was silent, not knowing what to say, I didn't transform, I stared up my bond who still had teary eyes, with anger built up in them.

'No.'

'Sylvie, please, I want to be alone, away from here. I can't stay here any longer.' Arthur wanted to leave, but I wasn't going to allow that. I was feeling everything he was, and I knew that being with people was the better choice for at least a good hour or two. 'Veer is dead because of me!'

'It's not your fault.' I assured him, it wasn't. 'Don't blame yourself, let these soldiers do something to help you.'

Arthur rolled his water filled eyes and turned to Vanesy. "Go ahead, search for any signs." He wiped away a stray tear. "If you have a medic here, I'll allow them to heal me."

Tears were no longer falling from my eyes, but they were still filled with water.

Vanesy nodded her head. "Sonia, come here and heal our young Lance." Arthur was helped down to the ground by Vanesy again, and a young female girl with black hair came rushing from the back. "Everyone else, go and look for any signs of the Scythe. Look for anything that you think will help."