Chapter 39: Green tea

Start from the beginning

The two sat together and chatted for a while before returning to their respective rooms. Shen Jueshu went back to the room and lay on the bed, lying on his side and looking at the empty pillow on the other side, his heart tightened a little. Lie on it, and then pass on the breath that makes her nostalgic.

Closing her eyes, Sui Yu's figure appeared in her mind, her throat was slightly dry, would she know, would she know the picture she was thinking in her mind every night?

Would she consider herself a dirty and vile person?

Slowly curling his body together, Shen Jueshu never knew that he would have such a strong desire for a person one day.

On the other side, Sui Yu hummed a song and went into the bathroom to take a comfortable bath, and then lay on the bed feeling a little happy. Even she herself never imagined that one day she would be able to live such a carefree life without the constraints of the previous world. After that, he was relieved instead.

Now, it's up to those people to see how to avoid plot corrections.

----

The next day, Yu followed Shen Jueshu to the company. As soon as she arrived, she noticed something was wrong. There was a woman standing at the front desk, and the dress in the woman's hand looked so familiar.

She frowned, and asked Shen Jueshu in a low voice, "Does the clothes that man is holding belong to you? Why did it go to someone else?" Shen Jueshu looked over and recognized

the woman, and then looked at With Yu's attitude, it's obvious that she doesn't even look familiar, and even the only thing she looks familiar with is her clothes.

"It's my clothes." It's just that she didn't expect the woman to keep them.

Seeing them appear, the woman's eyes lit up, and she hurried over to Sui Yu, and stopped at a distance of one meter from Sui Yu, her cheeks were slightly red, she looked at Sui Yu who was still a little shy, and handed her clothes Come over and say: "Thank you for saving me that day, your smell is very good."

When Suiyu saw her coming straight to him, he finally remembered the reason why the dress looked familiar, wasn't it because he went to the fireworks show that day Did you help Shen Jue loosen the coat you brought when you were there?

 Hearing the woman's words, Suiyu frowned subconsciously. I have lived in this world for a while, and to praise someone that you smell good. Isn't this equivalent to the courtship behavior in the animal world?

"What are you talking about? My wife saved you, not me, and the clothes don't belong to me either." Sui Yu stepped back slightly and stood behind Shen Jueshu, protruding her out. 

    It was the same in the first place, in that situation, Shen Jueshu was taking care of her more by the side.

 The woman's face froze, her gaze met Shen Jueshu's deep black eyes, and suddenly there was a chill down her spine, as if a poisonous snake had crawled up and hissed at her neck.

  She laughed and said, "So it was you, thank you for saving me that day, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous."

  She said and handed the clothes to Shen Jueshu. However, Shen Jueshu just casually glanced at the neatly folded coat, and said softly, "No, just throw it away, I won't wear clothes worn by others again."

   The woman's face became even more embarrassed, and she retracted the hand she extended out, and murmured: "I see, I'm sorry, I don't know your habits." Shen Jueshu didn't respond to her words, and pulled Suiyu's

hand Don't think that she didn't see the man bursting out when he saw Sui Yu, the purpose of this man's trip is for Sui Yu!

Suiyu was dragged away by Shen Jueshu, and everyone in the company saw their situation, so anxious that she immediately put on an impatient look and shook off her hand, shouting coldly: "Don't move! "