Chapter 39: Green tea

Começar do início

lips Laughing, "But in order to scare her off, I deliberately told Siyue about her speculation about whether she likes Mo Yu!" Shen Jue glanced at her

, no wonder Li Jiang called her in the afternoon, making insinuations She asked herself if she knew Jiang Siyue had said such a thing.

"There are many eyes." Shen Jueshu suddenly laughed lightly, thinking that Li Jiang would not be able to sleep well for a few days after hearing this passage?

"Hmph, I'm just teasing her." Suiyu snorted softly, not feeling that there was anything dishonest about what he did.

Shen Jueshu shook his head and asked, "Is that why you hate her so much?

"

Hearing Shen Jueshu asking himself this question, Suiyu slowed down his game play, sighed softly and said, "I don't actually hate her, on the contrary, I quite admire her." Taking care of the family business at a young

age She is so good, and her character is justifiable. There is nothing messy about it. No matter how you look at it, Li Jiang is a sought-after sweet pastry.

"Then you still..." Shen Jueshu said hesitantly.

"Then I still target her like this?" Sui Yu shrugged and continued: "Although I know she has done nothing wrong, but as Siyue's friend, I stand on Siyue's standpoint and watch Siyue kill her in order to chase her. I will still annoy her if I become a licking dog without a bottom line."

Reason told her that it was unreasonable to be angry, but emotionally she couldn't do it for a while.

"And don't you think Li Jiang deserves a beating?" Sui Yu snorted softly, "Isn't she just a typical character in the novel who regrets only when she loses it? Instead, she started to care about her."

Hearing this sentence, Shen Jueshu didn't know what to say for a while, and after a long time, she said softly: "But feelings are not necessarily so perfect."

" When you like the other person very much, the feelings may not be able to get a timely response."

For example, at this time, you still want to be friends with me, don't you?

"I also know this truth." Suiyu hugged his legs with his arms and put his head on top, and said with some melancholy: "In reality, love has so many two-way rushes. It is normal for love to not respond, but oftentimes reason still I will be trapped by emotions."

Although she said that she has never been in a relationship, there are many people around who are trapped by love, and it is normal to separate and reunite, but seeing such emotions, she often still feels a little panicked.

She was afraid that if she liked someone in the future, that person would not like her, or the two fell in love with each other for a short time, and then parted ways.

She doesn't have so much energy to invest in one relationship after another. She is afraid that one day she will be blind and fall in love with an unstable person, so so far there has been no one who can make her firmly give her feelings to the other party.

Shen Jueshu also put down the game controller, and asked in a very soft voice: "Before you asked me what kind of person I like, what about you, what kind of person do you like?" Speaking of this, Suiyu's expression was also a little

dazed Get up, "I've never thought about this question, I always thought I would spend my whole life alone, so I never thought about my ideal type." "So

you didn't have anyone you liked before?" Shen Jueshu's voice was softer up.

"Yeah." Sui Yu said in a dull tone, he was 25 and hadn't liked anyone, so it seemed a little embarrassing to say it.

However, upon hearing her answer, Shen Jueshu smiled faintly, feeling much happier.