Seeing that Suiyu's eye circles were turning red, Shen Jueshu stopped teasing her, closed her eyes and said tiredly, "Go home now." If she didn't leave, she didn't know

when she would enter the climax period again.

With "Slag A Divorced Today?" ", remember the URL: m.1. Yu Qiang suppressed the soreness in his heart, and drove the car quickly towards home.

After driving safely all the way to the door of the house, Yu Yu got out of the car first, then went around the front of the car and opened the door on Shen Jueshu's side, and asked in a blunt tone: "Can I go?" Shen Jueshu bent down as she opened the door

. When getting out of the car, Sui Yu was like a bodyguard helping to open the door.

Sui Yu: "..." Why hasn't her Destiny A appeared to take her away!

Shen Jueshu got out of the car, she was still wearing Suiyu's coat, the faint scent of geranium wrapped her up, as if being wrapped by Suiyu.

Thinking of this, Shen Jueshu's eyes were in a trance for a moment, Suiyu obviously didn't have much generous arms, but when he was leaning in her arms, he felt unusually at ease.

She has a calming power about her.

Suiyu followed Shen Jueshu through the door, and noticed the coat on her body at this time, so he said forcefully: "Give me back my clothes!" Isn't

this person unwilling to wear clothes all the time? ? Why are you dressed so well now that you don't want to take them off when you go indoors!

Shen Jueshu looked back at Suiyu's tense face, looked down at his coat, then took off the clothes neatly, and threw them directly to Suiyu.

Sui Yu: "..." Is that the attitude of using other people's things?

Sui Yu slandered in his heart, and he didn't know what it was like when this person got along with that Destiny A. If he still looked like a dog now, that Destiny A would be a capable person, and he could bear it? !

After throwing the coat to her, Shen Jueshu's face turned slightly cold. He went into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of warm water, and said, "Tomorrow I have an important meeting that I must attend, so you go with me."

Then Yu casually threw his coat on the backrest of the sofa, said "oh" without asking any further questions.

Shen Jue glanced at her, and finally poured a glass of water and handed it to her.

Sui Yu's face suddenly looked better.

Shen Jue lowered her eyes, and the corners of her lips curled into a very subtle arc. This person is really worse than a child, and she is better at coaxing than a child.

Afterwards, the two went back to their rooms tacitly. Suiyu went back to his own room to wash up, then changed into pajamas and came to Shen Jueshu's room. The door of her room was not closed tightly, obviously the door was reserved for her.

Seeing this situation, Suiyu was a little satisfied. This guy finally knew that he was not going to hold on anymore. She was really worried that this guy would lock it directly after returning to the room.

  She went in and closed the door. At this time, Shen Jueshu must have washed up. The air was filled with a strong smell of pheromones, and the sound of a hair dryer came from the bathroom. This inexplicable scene made Sui Yu feel a little strange.

  It's like two people living together, doing their own things in a room, harmonious and full of warm feeling.

  Sui Yu felt that he was really crazy, how could he have such an idea?