Chapter 36: Please

Start from the beginning

last time was caused by pheromone disorder, but after our pheromone comfort each other , it has gradually calmed down, and it will be fine with the inhibitor this time." Shen Jueshu explained to her patiently.

"Really?" Sui Yu was still a little skeptical, but looking at Shen Jueshu's appearance, might it be true?

"Then you can find me if you can't, it's not a big deal, I have a lot of pheromone, suck it as you like."

Shen Jueshu's face seemed to be a little tense, and he gritted his teeth slightly and said, "Why can't I?!

" Jue Shu went back to Shen's house for lunch, and then took a nap at Shen's house.

Sui Yu slept on the carpet, staring at the edge of the bed, smelling the pheromone smell from the bed: "..."

She sighed, they were all friends now, but Shen Jueshu's bed still couldn't have her own place, However, Shen's parents ordered them to stay and return to the company after taking a nap, so the two had to stay in the same room to pretend.

Shen Jueshu, who hadn't fallen asleep, naturally heard Suiyu's sigh, and couldn't help but remind her of the past. If there was an Alpha by her side in the past, she would be so vigilant that she couldn't sleep all night, especially in the past. When she was imprisoned in the basement by the original owner, as long as the original owner was around, she would not sleep all night, even if her eyes were bloodshot, she would not relax her nerves at all.

But now it is different, she has heard Suiyu's breathing more than once and can fall asleep peacefully, she will not have too many defenses against Suiyu.

Closing her eyes, smelling the faint scent of geraniums coming from her side, she gradually fell asleep.

The two slept well, and when they woke up again, they were woken up by knocking on the door, and at the same time, the voice of Shen's mother waking them up came from the door.

As soon as he heard the movement, Sui Yu jumped up from the carpet immediately, picked up the quilt and stuffed it into the cabinet, then tidied up his hair that was a little messed up because of the panic, opened the door, and faced Shen Shen outside. Mom showed a cute smile.

"Mom, we're already awake. We'll go downstairs after we wash up."

Seeing that Sui Yu opened the door, Shen's mother's expression lightened a little, but at least she didn't put on an ugly face.

"Yeah." Ying Wan turned and went downstairs.

Watching Shen's mother walk to the stairs, Suiyu closed the door, and when she turned her head, she did not see Shen Jueshu's figure, only heard a little movement from the bathroom.

Sui Yu: "..."

Why does she feel that Shen Jueshu is becoming more and more casual and confident when facing her?

Scratching my head, I don't know if it's an illusion.

When Shen Jueshu came out after washing, she went in by relay, and when she came out again, Shen Jueshu was no longer in the room.

Sui Yu: "..."

Fortunately, she was still waiting for her when she went downstairs. At that moment, Sui Yu was really afraid that she would just leave. If she left herself here, she would cry without tears.

"Mom and Dad, next time I come back to accompany you for dinner, we'll go to the company first." Shen Jue said softly, and Sui Yu also echoed by the side.

"Well, be careful when driving." Shen's parents sent them out.

On the way, Sui Yu drove the car, and Sui Yu asked, "You didn't think about going back to Shen's company to take care of it?"