30. I Love You Daddy

*edited*

A/N: SMUT WARNING IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT SKIP THIS CHAPTER

Ella's Pov:

The whole ride home is filled with nothing but silence only worsening the panic running through my mind, maybe making Xavier jealous wasn't a good idea after all. When the car stops in front of the house I could feel my stomach drop as Xavier got out of the car and opened my door.

" Xavier I-"

I go to say more but he quickly cuts me off.

" I don't want to hear it inside now"

He says dominantly. I say nothing not wanting to anger him more so I hop out of the car following him inside. We walk inside the house and it's so quiet you could hear a pin drop you could cut the tension in here with a knife, I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Xavier shuts the front door behind me causing me to turn around look at him, his jaw clenched his eyes a darker shade of green than normal.

" Kitten"

Xavier says lowly causing me to blush at the pet name, as he walks towards me circling me like I'm his prey looking at me up and down the way he did earlier in the night when I first came down in the dress, I couldn't help but to watch him biting my bottom lip feeling a tingling sensation in my lower region is this turning me on right now the thought of him hunting me like prey what is wrong with me he probably thinks I'm a freak.

" I believe I told you not to test me tonight kitten"

He says still walking around me pulling me out of my thoughts. I say nothing not knowing what to do and soon I feel a hard slap on my butt causing me to let out a squeak of surprise.

" Answer me kitten"

He says sternly.

" Yes"

I whisper, causing him to stop in front of my roughly gripping my chin forcing me to look up at him making the tingling sensation spread throughout my whole body, as I'm forced to look into his lust-filled eyes.

" Excuse me"

He says dominantly.

" Yes Daddy"

I say timidly.

" And not only did you not listen to me tonight, but you also didn't listen to me today about this dress now did you kitten"

He says stepping closer to me so our bodies are only inches apart, I can feel this electricity in the air wanting my body closer to his wanting more I don't even know what I just needed more my mind was all hazy and all I could focus on was him.

" No Daddy"

I say no breaking eye contact.

" Tsk tsk tsk, then on top of that, the little kitten was so desperate for daddy's attention that she danced with another man"

He says moving his hands down my chin and around my throat gently squeezing the side just enough to make it hurt but not enough to cut off my airways completely.

" Yes Daddy"

I say still not being able to look away from his gaze as he leans in closer our bodies and lips are only inches apart but he moves his head to the side until his lip nibbles my ear lobe and I can't stop the moan from leaving my lips.

" Is this what you wanted kitten"

He whispers causing a shiver to go down my spine, I say nothing just nod my head yes.