20. Can't Do It

*edited*
Ella's Pov:

It's been a week now since I first got here and even after my punishment Xavier kept his word and let me call Ollie and Skyler, much to his complaining about how much he dislikes them but they're my best friends, I can't just throw them away after all they've done for me. Two days ago now, I actually went to the cafe to meet up with them, Xavier drove me there and back home but refused to come in with me saying that he wouldn't be able to hold his tongue, so he waited in the car the whole time doing some paperwork on his laptop. Honestly, I'm getting used to the idea of my new life here. Xavier has shown me nothing but kindness, love and made me feel comfortable to truly slip into my little headspace around him. Not to mention this weird chemistry between us that draws me to him like a drug, no matter if I'm being punished or not and I may have been punished again throughout the week but he made the punishments light, one was writing lines another was time out I mean did he tease me and drive me insane still yes, but he never forced me to do anything that I wasn't ready for, and for this I was appreciative but if I'm being 100% honest with you he still makes my mind feel all fuzzy and clouded like mush is the only way I can describe it.

" What are you wearing little girl?"

Daddy questions walking into my playroom where I'm happily sitting on the ground doing a Disney princess puzzle I found with Leo and Daisy beside me. I watch as he walks over looking down at me causing me to look down to the floor, what's so bad about what I'm wearing it's just a plain white cropped top, a baby pink skirt, a pink garter belt on my thighs a pair of cute kitten ears with a paci and a paci clip hanging from my shirt,  my hair placed in half up half down pigtails with some light foundation, light pink eye shadow, and winged eyeliner. I feel cute today and I did everything by myself since Daddy was busy with boring paperwork all morning.

A/N: Ella's Outfit

" Clothes"

I say innocently looking up at him, causing him to kneel down to my level, looking into my eyes before scanning my body again like a predator ready to eat his prey, making my eyes leave his intense gaze looking down at the floor.

" You're trying to kill me"

He groans before sitting down on the opposite side of Daisy and Leo causing me to look up at him in confusion.

" What you mean?"

I question tilting my head to the side in confusion.

" I mean you have no idea what you do to me and this  outfit you chose is not helping the very little self-control I have left, I can't stop thinking about everything I want to do to you"

He whispers in my ear causing me to blush bright red and shiver to run down my spine.

" What are you doing cutie?"

He questions changing the subject with a stupid smirk on his face, knowing the effect he has on me. I say nothing and just point down to my puzzle on the floor causing him to look at the half-done puzzle with the other pieces sitting to the side waiting to be put together.