9. My Little Ella

*edited*
Xavier's Pov:

It's been just over a week since I found my little Ella, these last few days I've been watching her or having my men watch her and report back to me her routine in life is mostly made up of work going home watching movies while coloring or playing with her toys. One thing I have noticed is she barely smiles anymore and the only time she does is when she's working but it looks so forced, I was told by one of my men she lives with her friend from the club with the long black-haired girl whose name is Skyler but she's barely there. But today is the day I plan to take my little Ella and put that smile back on her face, I know she will be scared at first but by the way, she reacted to me at the club I know she'll come around, I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Ryder walking into my office.

" It's done"
He says simply.

" Did you "

I say knowing he will know what I mean.

" Yes I had to drug her, but I swear I did what you said, I gave her a chance and told her if she tried to run it would be the hard way, but she should be awake soon I didn't give her much"

He says quickly causing me to nod my head before shooing him out of the room. I stand up close my office door and walk down the hall to
The room across from my bedroom, where there is pink lettering on the black door reading Princess Ella, I peek through the door to see Ryder has put her in the crib with a pink fluffy blanket wrapped around her. I tiptoe in trying my hardest not to wake her grabbing the portable part of the baby monitor before quietly sneaking out successfully without waking her before turning it on and closing the door again. I grab my phone out of my pocket to see it's nearly midnight, I walk into my bedroom and throw off my button-down shirt and tight black pants before going into my wardrobe and dressing into some sweats, normally I would just sleep in my boxers but I wanted to be able to quickly get to Ella if she needed me. I go over to my bed flopping down and letting all my muscles relax before finally falling asleep.

" Xavier"

" Xavier"

I hear my name being yelled causing me to jump up and sit up in bed. I look around the dark room my eyes starting to adjust but I can already hear the crying before I see it, I quickly stand from my bed and walk over to the door where Grayson is holding a very upset Ella who hasn't even noticed I'm standing in front of her. She's kicking, punching, and pinching trying to get out of his grip but with her small size it's no use, Grayson easily overpowers her. Grayson goes to speak but before he could Ella leans down biting his shoulder causing Grayson to shout and swear in pain dropping her to the ground where she lands on her bottom with a thump. She quickly gets up smiling in success and I can't help but watch her waiting to see what she does next as she still hasn't noticed me standing not even a foot away from the two in the dark, she quickly looks around thinking of what to do next before she decided to run straight towards me trying to get away from Grayson and running straight into my chest falling to the floor.

" And where do you think you're going little one?"

I question leaning down to her level so she can see me, she looks at me for a few moments like she's thinking about something.

" Xavier?"

She questions, I say nothing just pick her up placing her on my hip before walking out of the room and into hers turning on the light and waiting a moment for both our eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness.

" It's me cutie"

I say looking down at her in my arms.

" You wouldn't believe what happened you gotta help me"

She says quickly, it takes everything in me to hold back my smile, knowing she has already fallen into her little space around me.

" Tell me little one"

I say playing along with her.

" I was walking home from work and this big scary man kidnapped me and stabbed me with something,  then bam next thing I knew I was waking up here and running into you. I hope they don't try and kill me although this room which is where I woke up is pretty cute, I still don't want to be kidnapped, killed, or even worse you know"

She rants quickly and I can't help but smile as I walk over to the white fabric rocking chair, I place her on my lap and she doesn't fight me over it as I start gently rocking us both back and forward.

" I can promise you they won't kill you or lay another hand on you're pretty little head"

I say simply causing her to look at me head tilting her head to the side in confusion.

" I'm their boss and I told them to take care of you and protect you whenever I'm not around to do so cutie"

I say honestly, she sits there for a moment but I see the look of panic in her eyes as she realizes what's happening, she goes to stand up to try and make a run for it but my arms are already around her waist not letting go keeping her in place.

" Calm down little one"

I say leaning over to the basket full of stuffed animals beside the rocking chair that has Leo the lion sitting on top. I quickly hand him to her, and she snatches him out of my hand holding him tightly to her chest and crying into him.

" It's an okay cutie I promise"

I say gently rubbing circles on her back still gently rocking her back and forward, her whole upper body moves up and down as she lets sobs she stays like that for a moment before removing her face from Leo's body, looking up at me with tears pouring down her face causing me to gently tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear.

" Why?"

She questions between sobs.

" Because you're mine, Ella"