8. Hard Way

* Tigger warning this chapter contains kidnapping*
*Edited*
Ella's Pov:

It's been just over a week since going out to the club, when we got home Skyler told me all about this amazing guy she met who is now her boyfriend, me and Ollie, of course, had to meet him and make sure he was good enough for our best friend and he's super nice but now all Skyler does is hang out with him and talk about him, don't get me wrong I'm happy for her but I also miss my best friend, same goes for Ollie ever since he met his new boy toy he's been just as obsessed as Skyler so it's been kinda lonely around here. I keep thinking about the man I met Xavier and how stupid I felt for not getting his number after how kind he was to me. These last few days have just been working, going home to an empty apartment eating dinner watching Disney movies, playing, or colouring until I fall asleep. I'm currently walking home after a closing shift Skyler was meant to take me home but her new boyfriend decided to surprise her and take her out instead making her ditch me once again. it's around nine at night so I'm being sure to stay on the main roads and in the light parts of the pathway, but I just have this funny feeling that I can't quite put my finger on but then again I always feel funny walking alone at night especially because we don't live in the best part of town, not the worst either but still not the safest. I sigh as I reach the dark alleyway I have to walk through to get home, trust me I would go any other way if I could but this is the only way that leads home. I take a deep breath calming myself before walking down the dark path I reach into my purse and pull out my phone turning on the flashlight making me feel a little better, I keep walking but I stop when I hear something moving behind me I take a deep breath convincing myself this is the part where I'm going to die, but before I could turn around I scream bloody murder as two cats jump out of the darkness running in front of me scaring me half to death, well at least it was cats right I take moment to collect myself before starting the walk again, I get halfway down the alleyway when I hear noises again but this time I feel brave and convince myself it must just be the cats again, I go to keep walking but something or should I say someone grabs me and pulls me to their hard chest. I go to scream but before I can their hand covers my mouth, I panic I start to kick and thrash around trying to get out of their hold but it's no use.

" You know little girls like you shouldn't be walking alone in the dark"

A deep voice whispers in my ear causing me to cry more, I keep fighting against them as they pick me up and throw me over their shoulder before walking back down the alleyway the opposite way from my house. I punch their back and kick my feet hoping and praying this is just some nightmare, I'll wake up with my throat already hurting from all the crying. The man stops walking and then puts me down on the ground still with his hand covering my mouth looking at me with a sickening smirk.

" Now easy way or the hard way? I'm going to give you a chance here don't make me regret it"

He says as he removes his hand from my mouth, no longer having any hold on me I go to make a run for it but before I even made a single step I was being roughly pulled back to the man crying out in pain.

" Hard way it is"

He grumbles I keep fighting against him as I'm thrown into a car kicking my legs up near his face as he pins them down and crawls on top of me causing me to cry and scream out the last thing I remember is a sharp stabbing pain in my leg then everything goes black.