Chapter 34: Fooling around

Start from the beginning

    This suffocation is only Suiyu's suffocation. For those two people, they seem to have gotten used to this way of getting along, so they don't feel anything.

    Sui Yu: "..."

    Looking at Li Jiang's indifferent appearance, she really felt that she was muddy and could not support the wall. No wonder she couldn't become Shen Jueshu's Alpha in the book. Who can you catch? Who can shut up after saying a few words coldly in front of the person he likes? !

    She deserves to be single for ten thousand years in the book!

    After the three of them sat here and waited for a long time, Jiang Siyue and the others came together. The group changed to a bigger seat and ordered again, but the seat they sat in was a little awkward.

    Shen Jueshu, Suiyu, and Jiang Siyue sat aside.

    Mo Yu, Li Mei, and Li Jiang sat aside.

    Li Jiang and Jiang Siyue face to face!

    The seats were all seated, and it would always feel a little strange to change seats blatantly at this time, in the end Jiang Siyue had to endure it, but she wanted to stick her back to the seat armchair.

    Li Jiang naturally noticed her move as far away as possible, she glanced at her lightly, lowered her eyes and didn't say anything, now this situation is the best for her, this is what she wanted before of.

    Jiang Siyue sat across from her and looked at Li Jiang's indifferent appearance. Although she had made up her mind to put the other party down, when the two really sat face to face like this, they would still feel a little sour and sad.

    Sui Yu naturally noticed her strangeness, pushed Jiang Siyue's favorite dessert in front of her, and let her concentrate on eating.

    "There is a three-day holiday after this competition, where do you want to go?" Li Yan asked Mo Yu, three days later they will have a three-month closed recording.

    Mo Yu shook her head, and said in a low voice, "I want to stay with my sister, and I don't want to go anywhere."

    In the remaining three days, she didn't want to leave Li Yan for a moment, after all, there was nothing they could do for the next three months. We met frequently.

    Seeing the child so attached to him, Li Mi's heart also softened, and she said yes.

    Li Jiang was no stranger to this, but Shen Jueshu was the most surprised. She couldn't figure out what it was like to be in love with Li Xie?

    After all, what Li Jiang heard in the past was how good and self-restraining her sister was, but what happened to this person in front of her with pink bubbles all over her body?

    A group of people are not very familiar, so after sitting together and talking for a while, they dispersed.

    After Li Jiang and the others left, Sui Yu looked at Jiang Siyue who looked down and looked a little depressed, patted her on the shoulder and said: "Compared to what you did before, cheer up, you are already doing well now." I'm a fan, what if someone else caught my dejected look outside?"

    Hearing her words, Jiang Siyue cheered up and patted her face lightly with both hands to wake herself up. Then she turned to look at Shen Jueshu and said, "Sister-in-law, it's a three-day vacation! Do you have any idea to go to the beach together?"

    Shen Jueshu: "...you don't go to the beach much?"

    This city is near the sea , Seeing big things since I was a child, I really can't arouse any interest in playing.