Chapter 32 Return to the door

Start from the beginning

    Maybe they don't want them to know the truth, and they really have a reason to hide it.

    "You..." Seeing her move, Suiyu's tone hesitated.

    Is this person not going to take care of it anymore?

    Shen Jue stood up, looked down at Sui Yu and said: "Since the existence of Sui Yu who is so fearful, the ability behind it may be completely beyond our imagination. Anyone can find information like this. If the other party wants to We are completely helpless to do what we want to do."

    If the other party doesn't want us to see something, no matter how much they search, it may be futile.

    Sui Yu pursed her lips and remained silent. How could she not know this truth, but she still felt a little unwilling.

    I seem to be like a pawn on the chessboard, being manipulated to move forward.

    Shen Jueshu glanced at the time door, and said, "I have a meeting later, do you want to stay here?" What

    she thought was that Suiyu's craze had just subsided, and there should be nothing in the door for a short time something wrong?

    "Then how long will you hold this meeting?" Sui Yu asked.

    Shen Jueshu: "..." She couldn't guarantee it either.

    Seeing her being so casual and depressed, she understood, she sighed softly and said, "I'd better go with you."

    Even if people are watching, it's better than suffering here by myself.

    Shen Jueshu didn't object, and really brought Sui Yu to the conference room. When the others saw Sui Yu's appearance, their eyes widened, and they looked at the situation in front of them in disbelief.

    Sui Yu hadn't appeared in the conference room for a long time, and they almost forgot what it was like to have a meeting with Yu.

    In fact, among these people were Alpha and Omega, so they could naturally smell the faint smell of pheromones on both of them. In addition, neither of them had any barrier stickers on them, so they had some guesses in their hearts.

    Seeing that they were all looking at him, Suiyu took out his mobile phone and said casually: "You talk about yours, don't worry about me."

    Then he sat down beside Shen Jueshu calmly and began to swipe his mobile phone. The line of sight turned a blind eye.

    Shen Jueshu's expression was also very calm, and he directly announced the start of the meeting.

    Those betas who can't smell the pheromones are still confused when they see this situation, and even start to guess whether Mr. Sui will re-join the management of the company again. If Mr. Sui takes over again, what will Mr. Shen do? ? Will the two match up?

    However, the little Jiujiu Suiyu in their hearts didn't know it at all. She looked at the message from Jiang Siyue on her phone, saying that her next game was scheduled for this Friday, and she wanted her to take her sister-in-law with her. Watch her show.

    Suiyu took a look at it, and then looked at Shen Jueshu, who was seriously in the meeting, on Monday, thinking that he is so busy, can he agree to watch some programs? She is not the kind of sister-in-law like Li Jiang who would accompany her sister to watch, how could I make Shen Jueshu agree to her.

    Sui Yu: If you want to call her, you can call her yourself. Have you forgotten my relationship with her? It's weird to invite her to a show or something, okay?