Chapter 31 Susceptibility period

Beginne am Anfang

    His waist was tightly hugged by a pair of arms, and he fell into Suiyu's arms face to face, while Suiyu was buried in his neck, humming as if he was extremely wronged: "Why are you running? Ah, can’t you just suck it up?”

    Sui Yu was about to cry aggrievedly, the previous crying was finally stopped, but when he saw Shen Jueshu retreating repeatedly, this kind of grievance was a little uncontrollable , she buried in Shen Jueshu's neck, approaching Shen Jueshu's glands at close range, feeling the majestic pheromone contained in it, she kissed it dissatisfied, wanting to kiss it Put everything in your mouth.

    "Suiyu!" Shen Jueshu roared, struggling to get up from Suiyu.

    "Don't move!"

    However, at this time, Suiyu was extremely domineering, and the hand around her waist would not let go of anything, holding her glands in his mouth, licking her repeatedly like tasting some delicious ice cream Then, from time to time, he would gently rub the tip of his teeth and bite on it.

    The most intimate glands were licked and played with by others, Shen Jueshu's face turned blue and white, as if the palette had been overturned, and the colors were intertwined.

    Suiyu's action is too much!

    Shen Jueshu's eyes were burning with anger, but her strength was almost negligible in the eyes of the Alpha in the susceptible stage, no matter how hard she struggled, she could never escape the shackles of Suiyu.

    Shen Jueshu was so angry that her chest heaved violently, but judging from the way they embraced and fell to the ground at this time, especially the posture in which she was pressing on Suiyu, it was obviously not a good time to be angry at this time, the two sides were soft. Sticking to each other is like the tenderness when we are lingering.

    Shen Jueshu's face turned greener, but there was a hint of rosiness in the blueness.

    "You, don't move!" Suiyu muttered, "Isn't it just to suck a little pheromone from you? Why are you so stingy?" Shen Jueshu's face turned dark, and he gritted his teeth and said, "I'm stingy? Are you too stingy?

    " Don't look at what you've done!"

    Does she have the pheromone of being serious and serious? Who is the one holding himself now, licking and biting his own glands? !

    "Who, who told you to run away." Sui Yu didn't feel that he was wrong at this time, after she tasted such an obsessive breath, Sui Yu had already recovered from the tyrannical state , but still unwilling to let go of the gland around his mouth so easily.

    Use Shen Jue to relieve that dog's temper, if she lets go now, she doesn't know how much effort she will have to put in next time she wants to suck it, and it may even be useless no matter how much she puts in, she won't let it go at all. Get close to yourself.

Shen Jueshu gritted his teeth, and suddenly sneered, "Are you not afraid that I will lock you into the basement now?" At this moment,

    Shen Jueshu even wondered if the reason why Suiyu said those words to herself before was for today's future. Things to do foreshadowing? "Afraid!" Suiyu said firmly.

    "But now I'm even more afraid of losing my mind and doing even more extreme things to you!"

    When she saw Shen Jueshu for the first time, Alpha's instinct made her want to swallow the sweet Omega in front of her. , let her no matter what in this life will belong to her alone!

    Shen Jueshu was silent this time, and didn't even make any movements of struggling. He let Suiyu hold himself on top of her, let her lick and bite his glands, and then let out a soft moan of satisfaction. .