- "you can... I wouldn't say no to a quickie".

- "no such thing between us Miss DeLuca!"

Carina had leaned forward and taken the cup of cappuccino.
She had smelled it before bringing the nectar to her lips.
She had drunk and swallowed what was in her mouth.

- "Thank God you're gorgeous, that you have a great body and that you make love like a goddess..."

- "still not?"

- "nobody's perfect bambina" Carina made as she brought the cup to her mouth again, taking a slightly larger sip and grimacing slightly.

- "don't force yourself"

- "I need caffeine and I don't want to go downstairs to make another one"

- "do you want mine?"

- "an americano?... I'd rather quit coffee than drink that... It's a good thing, really, that you have the most beautiful face I've ever seen, bambina... Because it is a reason to break up with an Italian girl".

- "a coffee?"

- "an americano... the height of the faux-pas"

- "really?"

- "I never joke about coffee"

- "Of all the things I could do to you... This is the worst?!"

- "what else?"

- "cheat you or-"

- "did you see me? Did you see yourself looking at me? I don't fear much on that side... And I don't think I'm wrong when I say you'll never cheat on me"

- "I couldn't even think about it"

- "so... The coffee... The americano"

- "I won't risk it"

They had breakfast before going into the shower to get ready.
Once again, the Italian had tried to make the blonde crack, but apart from pushing Maya to heat her up even more, she had not succeeded.

The blonde's hands had caressed her body several times, but she had not touched her, not where she wanted.

-"You know that your day is over since eight o'clock this morning?"

- "I know."

- "and why have you been flunking me like this all day?"

- "because Mase and granny Gaga will be here soon... And like I told you... I don't feel like a quickie".

- "and if I do... I don't have to touch you".

- "oh but the quickie, I'm talking about you ... After your... Endurance of last night... I want to try again".

- "yes me too... But not in the next few days bambina... I want to cum without telling myself that I can't".

- "I still want to take my time... And last night... We talked about something that did not happen ... And I'm a little frustrated and this is not the right time to release my frustration"