[ Stressed out ]

Another sob racked through Hunk's body, he curled himself further into the corner. Fisting his own hair more tightly and he shook violently clasping his hands over his ears. Everything was too much for him. He was tired, stressed and constantly being put under overwhelming amounts of pressure each day.

He was currently in a hallway, he couldn't remember which one his vision was too blurry from the tears pooling in his eyes and trailing down his cheeks. He had attempted to make it to his room but his entire willpower shattered without any control.

Hunk began to breathe unevenly, more sobs forced past his lips. His chest tightened as if someone was tying ropes around his chest and kept tightening them as if someone trying to break his ribs. Large beads of sweat trailed down his forehead, tears falling thickly down his face. Hunk shakily tried to wipe the tears away but only more overflowed. 

Sudden arms wrapped around him, Hunk tried to take in deep breaths to calm down but it just worsened his hyperventilation. "S-sorry-- s-sorry....I'm sorry-....I cant--..it..hurts--..." Hunk choked out between sobs. "Shh shh shh buddy, it's okay... I'm here...It's okay..." Lance's gentle voice sounded, Lance ran his fingers tenderly through Hunk's hair in an attempt to soothe the hyperventilating male. 

Lance knew Hunk was stressed but he didn't expect the male to be this stressed till the point he was having a full-fledged meltdown. "In and out in and out..." Lance said and repeated this until Hunk was following the steady breathing patterns he was doing. "Good job buddy..." Lance spoke softly, carefully stroking away the remaining tears on Hunk's cheeks. Hunk slowly calmed down he was mentally and physically drained but he felt a lot better than he did before.

Hunk buried his face into Lance's shoulder wrapping his arms around him, Lance in response played with his hair soothingly "Do you want to go to your room or do you want to stay here?" Lance murmured softly. Hunk thought back to his room, it was a complete wreck he was not particularly in the mood for Lance to see that "...Can.. we...go ...to your.. room....?"  Hunk asked, sniffling "...Please?" He added

He smiled with a nod "Of course buddy," Lance said helping Hunk up, the two walked to the Blue Paladin's room in comfortable silence. Once the two had reached the room Lance typed the code into the keypad and welcomed his friend into his clean room. 

Lance sat on the bed patting beside him in a welcoming gesture, Hunk quickly obliged and plopped down next to him. Lance opened his arms offering the Yellow paladin a hug, he quickly accepted it and rested his head comfortably on Lance's shoulder.

. . . 

Hunk was currently lying next to Lance, cuddled next to him. Lance ran his long fingers through Hunk's smooth chocolate brown locks slowly, his gaze softened but a strange fluttering feeling rose up in the Blue paladin's chest. 

Hunk could feel all the stress and pressure melt completely, his mouth opened into a loud yawn parts of him yearning for sleep. "You can sleep bud, ill wake you if anything happens..." Lance replied softly as if having read his mind. 

But Lance knew he wasn't going to wake Hunk, the other was stressed enough and clearly needed some more shut-eye. Hunk's only reply was a sleepy hum of thanks before he let his mind drift into unconsciousness. Lance smiled at him, and the same fluttering feeling came back. It puzzled Lance. He and Hunk were just friends...nothing more. Right?

「 AN:

A little bit of Hunk angst :3

Thanks for reading! hope you enjoyed this chapter. Any ideas for future one-shots that you would like to see let me know

constructive criticism is more than welcome

¡Adiós! 」