[ Coran x Reader (Part one!) ]

You huffed angrily, bored out of your mind with math. Like it didn't make sense anyway so why bother using it? It's not like you're going to need to be able to pi in life, are you!? no, you are not.

 ʻʻ Y/N!! Are you even listening!? ʼʼ Mr. Hallow snapped furiously

You would roll your eyes, about to open your mouth until a cheery voice spoke 

ʻʻ Mr. Hallow! I'm deeply sorry sir I was just asking them a question about number 3! and they must have been thinking very hard and spaced out trying to solve it! ʼʼ

Coran.

You glared at him angrily, ʻI dont need that- that...bitch! saving my back!ʼ you would think angrily.

Mr. Hallow lifted his left eyebrow in suspicion. ʻʻ Y/n is this true? ʼʼ He demanded

After what seemed like forever you nod. ʻʻ Yes sir it is... ʼʼ You said through gritted teeth.

Mr. Hallow sighed ʻʻ alright then let's get- ʼʼ

Thankfully the bell rang and you shoved your stuff into your bag.

ʻ Thank god I can go home now. ʼ you thought done with your stupid school

You stormed out of the classroom, and coran jogged up to you ʻʻ No thank you for saving your 1ass? ʼʼ He said teasingly.

You pushed him against the nearest wall, even though you were slightly shorter. ʻʻ Listen here you dick, I didn't ask for your stupid help did I? so dont expect a thankyou! ʼʼ You spat.

Realization hit you like a rocking ball as you saw how close you were, and a strange fluttering feeling filled your stomach.

Coran seemed paralyzed staring at you, You were not sure what to do so of course instead of facing your feelings

you punched him in his nose.

He held his bleeding nose, as the velvet blood stained his and your hands. 

A loud voice echoed in the corridors ʻʻ Y/N!! After-school detention!! ʼʼ one of the teachers yelled.

A wave of deep boiling anger bubbled within you, biting the inside of your mouth you stormed off to the detention room. ʻʻ There goes my afternoon! ʼʼ You would hiss under your breath.

You would clean your hands on the way so you didn't look like you just killed someone no matter how much you were tempted to.

Opening the door you looked around, only a male with raven black hair and pale skin sat in one of the seats, his amethyst eyes looking you up and down as if judging you.

The teacher running the after-school detention. You didn't bother to learn his name. Looked at you ʻʻ Take a seat... ʼʼ he sighed as if he has been here for 100 years.

Deciding to take a seat next to the raven-haired male, ʻʻ Hey! ʼʼ you whisper-yelled hoping to get his attention. 

The male looked at you, looking slightly pissed. ʻʻ What do you want? ʼʼ He asked in an annoyed tone.

ʻʻ your name. ʼʼ you reply back, sass filling your tone until the teacher rudely interrupted

 ʻʻ I'm going to get myself a coffee just...stay here and behave ʼʼ the teacher said before leaving the room.

You stuck your tongue out at the teacher as he turned his back, receiving a chuckle. ʻʻ I'm Keith Kogane. ʼʼ the guy known as Keith said.

You smiled leaning back in your chair, relaxing.  ʻʻ I'm Y/n! ʼʼ You said offering your hand for a handshake.

Keith took your hand shaking it firmly ʻʻ Nice to meet you Y/n. ʼʼ 

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

✎: A/N

Thanks for reading! 

I should have more time to post chapters now since I've got some free time!

There will be a part two so hold on tight! 

Farewell! 

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚