[ Sick Lancy Lance ]

"Kosmo...If I see the light...tell my husband that I love him..." 

Lance said waving his left hand around in an exaggerated tone he was currently in sweatpants and Keith's short-sleeved t-shirt (which he did not ask to wear, he just took it without mercy) Kosmo was being currently used as Lance's pillow due to him being splayed out on the couch. Kosmo just gave a small bark/rumble as a reply.

Keith just shook his head with a fond smile "I'm sure you'll live darling.." Keith said placing a loving kiss on the flushed and sweaty male's forehead. "I'll go get you a drink alright?" Keith spoke softly before he exited the room. "...Mk..." Lance replied Kosmo barked his tail brushing Lance's legs as it wagged.

By the time Keith came back with a glass of water - Having not heard Lance make a peep in a while - he found that Lance had his eyes closed his face was slightly twisted in discomfort his complexion seemed flushed and sweat glided down his face. Keith carefully placed the glass on the coffee table feeling Lance's head "Oh god, your burning up." He murmured brushing a chocolate brown bang carefully out of Lance's face.

"..I told..you...'m dyin'..-" Lance broke off with a harsh cough into his sleeve "Let's get you to bed mm?" Keith said, sounding oddly gentle "..can you carry...me?" Lance asked still keeping his eyes shut. Keith just shook his head unbelievable Keith thought with a passionate gaze and carefully scooped Lance up, he slung his arm around Keith's neck resting his head on his chest "Is this the only reason you wanted me to carry you? just so you could get a cuddle?" Keith asked with a loving gaze "Mnm...no.. every time I open my eyes the world dances circles around me but .. might as well get my...strong...galran...husband.. to cradle m' in his arms..." 

Keith's eye twitched. 

"You are so lucky I love you or I would have turned you inside out." He muttered receiving a small chuckle from the Cuban male in his arms but the chuckle broke off with a cough. Keith took Lance to their double bed placing him down carefully but Lance had an oddly iron grip on Keith and refused to let go "I'll be back okay?" Keith said softly, Lance hesitantly released Keith and twisted uncomfortably as Keith walked away.

When he walked back in with a cold flannel he found Lance shivering uncontrollably, he carefully laid the flannel on his forehead kissing his cheek. Keith grabbed a thin blanket placing it up to about his chest, Keith slid in beside him, putting an arm around him. Kosmo hopped up on the end of the bed but he teleported beside Keith curling around him and Lance.

"Is it too warm darling?" Keith asked him, "N-No...i-it's p-perfect..." Lance replied through a shaky tone snuggling closer to keiths chest. "I-Ill g-get y-you sick..." Lance suddenly realized shifting back "No, I don't get sick I'll be fine..." Keith said earning a snort from Lance but he cuddled closer back to Keith's chest. 

 . . . 

guess what happened the next day?

Keith got sick

and he certainly was never going to hear the end of it from Lance after he was better.

「 AN:

Thank you so much for over 400 reads!

Thanks for reading! hope you enjoyed this chapter. Any ideas for future one-shots that you would like to see let me know

constructive criticism is more than welcome

¡Adiós! 」