[ Fluff <3 ]

. . . . . . 

- Pidge x Hunk one shot -  

Setting: College 

. . . . . .  

Hunk and Pidge were currently sitting in the library, the warm creamy yellow walls gave cozy and calming feeling, the musky smell of books in the air, and the warm rays of light shone through the open windows.

The only issue is that Hunk was exhausted normally he would be chitter-chatting with Pidge about their recent physics class they had an hour prior but he didn't have the energy and he was starting to feel increasingly stressed over a test he had coming up in food technology (which he had chosen to continue after high school)

"Hey, Hunk?" Pidge's voice sounded causing him to lift his head, "Mhm?" Hunk hummed pulling his eyes away from the revision notes he had made. "Are you alright? your a lot quieter than usual." Pidge said they were wearing an oversized hoodie with ripped jeans. He watched as they pushed up their glasses. "Oh I'm fine, just a little tired," Hunk answered.

Pidge scoffed "The bags under your eyes beg to differ." They remarked pulling a small chuckle out of me "But seriously, you should get some rest you don't have any more lessons today." They said "How do you know that-?" he asked "Ehh- simple hacking." They shrugged breezily. He just shook his head with a fond smile "I gotta revise for this test..." 

"What subject? maybe I can help?" They offered "It's food technology and we both know that you aren't exactly the best at cooking..." Hunk chuckled a little as they gasped offendedly "I can cook!" They argued "Oh yeah? What's that exactly?" he asked raising an eyebrow "Pot noodles!" They declared Hunk huffed out a small laugh in reply, feeling some of the weight on his chest become lifted

"Come on, let's get back to revising before the librarian tells us to shush."

. . .

Pidge lifted their gaze towards Hunk, who had his head lazily tilted to the side with drooped eyelids as he read through his notes. Pidge knew he was bound to fall asleep soon, and they were correct after 5 minutes Hunk's head slowly fell on his arm as he breathed softly. They reached out gently patting his head. "Sleep well bud,"

「 AN:

I thought it was time for a fluffy chapter so~

Thanks for reading! hope you enjoyed this chapter. Any ideas for future one-shots that you would like to see let me know

constructive criticism is more than welcome

¡Adiós! 」