[ Paladins sleepover! ]

Short summary;

All the paladins' were tired and stressed from the continuous galra attacks, Pidge had suggested they do a sleepover - Allura and Coran having no clue what that was needed an explanation - which had given the paladins something to look forward to.

Tics had passed and they were all currently getting comfy on the sofa with a bowl of food goo and some kind of white popcorn with an odd altean bored game but no one had complained in the slightest. 

. . . 

Keith was settled on edge of the couch sitting next to Shiro and Allura and Hunk who were all spread out. Lance, Pidge, and Coran were on the couch opposite the ones they were sitting on. Lance had stretched his legs out on top of pidges lap (pidge have of course tried to shove them off but gave up realizing lance was basically a human radiator) with success 

"Is everyone comfortable?" Shiro asked, "Mhm very." Lance said with a grin "That's because you're using me as your leg rest." Pidge remarked, "Want me to move?" Lance asked slyly "...No." Pidge mumbled causing Lance to flash a pearly white but cocky grin.

Allura had her hair tied back into a loose ponytail propping her chin on a pillow she had been cuddling "So..we just talk?" She questioned, "Well...pretty much, tell each other stories, play truth or dare, board games see if we can catch...that...popcorn?? in our mouths." Pidge answered her.

"Ooo, let's go in turns telling each other stories!" Pidge said excitedly "Keith! you start!" Pidge said pointing at him. Kieth blinked for a few moments resisting what pidge had said then hummed "Alright...erm...I once spoke back to Iverson?" He said, "What did you say?" Hunk asked his eyes wide with disbelief "Let me paint the scene for ya," Keith started

"I, who was pissed and tired as heck, hadn't done my homework." Keith stated with a pause, Shiro looked at him raising an eyebrow "Oooh, I think I remember this." Lance said, "Iverson collected everyone's homework, he walked over to my desk and said 'Keith Kogane, where is your homework?' and I replied 'I don't know, where's Shiro'? and as a result, he gave me a detention. after school." Keith shrugged

Shiro just let out a sigh and shook his head, he had a small smile plastered on his face "You shouldn't have done that." He said, "then you shouldn't have fucked off to space." Keith replied "Langauge." Shiro said sternly, keith rolled his eyes in response but didn't swear any further. Pidge snickered "Nice comeback though." Hunk said. 

Coran twisted his mustache between his fingers "Mmm, reminds me of Allura when she was a youngster." He said popping a handful of the 'space popcorn' into his mouth. "Oh do tell," Shiro said with a smile, Allura's complexion became flushed with embarrassment. "She used to steal her mother's makeup-" Lance cut him off "I mean who hasn't done that?" He said, "I haven't." Keith said, "But you've taken my makeup." Shiro replied "OoOh?" Pidge said turning to him.

"He used to steal my eyeliner in the garrison." Shiro said breezily "Why am I being exposed?" Keith sighed, "I know you wore eyeliner!!" Lance said standing up abruptly "Ahem!!" Coran said with a loud cough. Everyone quickly settled "I didn't finish my story," He said with a huff. The team apologized with small smiles. "She wouldn't just put it on, she would paint the castle walls with it!" 

Allura covered her face with her hands, and they all chuckled softly "Guess Princess Allura is an artist," Hunk joked lightly, she hid her face further her cheeks burning with embarrassment "Let's just play the board game!" She squeaked pulling it out of its box "Alright, let's get started."

. . . 

Keith closed his eyes for a moment before he opened them again but they fluttered shut again and he fell against Shiro breathing softly. Pidge had already fallen asleep in Lance's lap Coran had also dozed off, his arms crossed and his head tilted as he snored. Allura blinked sleepily and fell asleep on Hunk after a moment, Hunk slowly passed out, resting his head on top of her as he did.

"Guess were the last ones up huh?" Shiro said and glanced up at lance but he had also fallen asleep, Shiro smiled softly, and he carefully moved keith off making sure not to wake the red paladin. He grabbed some blankets slowly placing them over everyone. He wrapped one around keith who had fallen against his shoulder again, snoring softly. Shiro slowly closed his eyes drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

「 AN:

Thanks for reading! hope you enjoyed this chapter. Any ideas for future one-shots that you would like to see let me know

constructive criticism is more than welcome

 ¡Adiós! 」