Chapter 8

Sewell's P.O.V

I Feel home now but I'm still going to hunt those creatures down one by one.

We arrived at the familiar place I I haven't been for six months , I know I was going to get an earful from them but I didn't Care about that as I've missed them a lot , their the only people that was keeping me alive for the past couple of years . The girl parked the motorcycle in front of the castle like building which was adorned with white and ash colours .

I disembarked the motorcycle and took off the helmet while she stretched her hands to take it from me which made me furrowed my brows slightly.

" Aren't you gonna come in...? " I asked her with a questioning gaze . While she slide up the glass in front of the helmet without replying.

" I could introduce you to my parents first , I'm sure they would love to thank you themselves " I added fidgeting with the helmet.

" Fine " she said with a sigh while I sighed in relieve , although I don't know why she gave in to see my parents I was still relived , you might not understand why but you will when the time comes.

She took off her helmet , placed it on the motorcycle before we walked into the living room , I can feel that those who are schooling haven't gone to school yet , I also smell food , that means they were having breakfast , I didn't want to interrupt them so I turned to the girl who was behind me.

" Let's have a seat first they're having breakfast , as we sat down her phone vibrated which gained her attention , she looked at the contact and her face immidiately lighted up , I wondered who could make her smile without even trying.

" Hey Steve " she called out to the person affectionately while I scowled at the phone. Okay I need to get it together.

" I'm fine , hope you good too " she said leaning back.

" Okay call me when you get back. Take care" she said softly.

" Love you too " she added making my jaw clenched tightly , I'm definitely loosing it . Who is this Steve guy , I wished I could lay my hands on him .

" Who was that guy you were talking to...? " I asked casually while her brows shot up in amusement.

" And why are you so interested in knowing who he is ?  " She asked her own question without answering mine .

" Nothing just wondering who could make you smile so sincerely because since I saw you , your smile has a little bit of coldness in it   " I replied but that was a big lie which I'm sure she knew because her smile grew more devious.

" That's my fiancee " she replied which I snorted at , she was definitely enjoying making me feel like this .

" You're a bad liar " I muttered as she chuckled in amusement.

"Oooh, that's a first, no one has ever told me that," she said leaning more into the cheer.

I kept my eyes on her, shamelessly looking at her, I wonder how it will feel having her arms wrapped around my waist while I run my fingers through her long wavy hair, my eyes moved to her lips which have no lipstick or lipgloss and I wonder how they would feel against mine, will the feel soft or warm or cold.

The sound of something shuttering brought me out of my lustful thoughts, I turned to look at the entrance of the dinning room and smiled when I saw my little sister who's mouth were widely opened while she stared at me.

"Hello little flower," I said snapping her out of her shock, the next thing she did was engulfed me in a hug with tears running down her face followed by the sudden rush of footsteps.

"I miss you so much," she murmured into my chest.

"I miss you too my little flower," I replied softly as we pulled out of the hug, I wiped her tear stained face and turned to look at the people in the living room who were all gapping at me like I was a ghost, ignoring them I turned to my parents and gave them a smile while they walked towards me and embraced me.

My mom was a crying mess, I felt guilty for making her cry. We pulled out of the hug and sat down after a while. I looked around the living room with furrowed brows as I scanned the faces of the people present.

"She's working in the city," mom replied knowing who I was looking for. I gave a nod of understanding and turned to look at my dad who look relief to see me back.

"Where have you been son?"he asked after a while of silence.

"Dad, mom, can we talk about it after crystal comes back?"I said not wanting to talk about where I have been.

"Okay," he easily agreed.

"So how did you meet her?" my mom suddenly asked looking at the girl sitting beside me with her head leaned over the couch with her eyes closed.

"She saved me," I replied looking at the girl as I remembered me begging someone to help me, it was a blur memory but I know she was the one who was with me this midnight.

"Saved you, how?" my dad asked in surprise.

"I will tell you later but all I know is I owe her my life dad. If not for her I'm sure I would have been dead by now," I replied as I turned to look at my parents.

"Mr. Muscles is your father, I wonder why everyone who approaches me have to be connected to him," I heard her murmur with a sigh as she stood up.

"I will like to take my leave," she said looking at my parents and I.

"Stay for a while, beside you will only feel alone if you go home now," I said to her as I stood up, panicking internally. She furrowed her brows at me but gave a nod after a while, I breathe out in relief.

"I want to rest, I'm still feeling quite sleepy,"she said letting out a yawn which she covered with the back of her palm.

"Little flower can you take her to my room for her to rest?" I asked which she immediately nodded at, we watched as she led the girl away while I breathe out in relief again, sitting down with a sigh.

"Why would you allow her to sleep in your bed?," My mom asked with a confused gaze.

" It only your mate who's allowed to have that privilege, unless she is....", She continued and gasp at the end without finishing her sentence. I hanged my head low, hiding the sadness in my eyes.

"Alright, go get your bags and go to school," my dad commanded which the kids did immediately, after everyone left I raised my head to look at my parents.

"She is the one, I'm afraid mom that when she sees the real me she will not want to be near me. She might abandon me just like the rest," I said as I felt my vision become blurry with unshed tears.

"She will not, she is different Sewell. I can feel it, she's special," my dad reassured me but that did not lessen my fear.

"Just go with the flow, until you're sure she can take responsibility for you," my mom added as she came and sat beside me and hug me tightly.

"If she abandons me, I will not be able to take it, I want her for myself. She can only be mine," I murmured which made my parents sighed in sadness.

After talking to my mom and dad for a while, I went to my room, I pushed the door open and entered, I looked at the figure sleeping soundly on my bed. Walking towards the bed I kicked off my boots, took off my leather jacket and climbed into the bed, I scooted over to her and pulled her into my embrace, I kissed her forehead as she snuggled into me more which I smiled at.

Closing my eyes I welcome sleep with a smile. Whatever happens I will not permit her to leave me because she's my light.