Chapter 5

Jason's P.O.V

As the foods were served we didn't see the young woman who came to my office. Truth be told her daring words shocked me . It wasn't like I was being disrespectful but the documents I was reading were very delicate that was why I didn't raised my head or welcomed her earlier.

As I was about to ask our cook if she has seen her she appeared with a glass of juice in her hand .

" Mr . Muscle I need a seat , since you didn't allow me to have my sleep and eat you should feed me " she said with a slight chuckle at the end of her statement. Everyone gapped at her with bulging eyes at how she spoke to me.

" And who do you think you are for my dad to obey " my daughter asked coldly.

" I'm a lot of things you don't wanna know but for now I'm just a raging female dragon " she replied with a smirk.

" So Mr . Muscle are you doing it or not " she asked as her phone rang . She took her cellphone as she connected the call her aura took three-sixty degrees change causing everyone to gasped in disbelieve.

" Hello , how are you ? " She asked the person on the other side of the phone as she sat on the chair offered by someone , directly facing my daughter. She switched the call to loud speaker and set the phone down as she severed herself some food .

For some reason I felt uncomfortable with how that guy addressed the her which confused me.

" I'm fine sweetie , I just wanted to check up on you and remind you that you shouldn't spend the whole day in bed without food and please call Steven and talk to him " a young man said from the other side.

" Okay baby but why do I need to talk to him.." she asked .

" His auntie is threatening him , no matter how much I try to calm him he just seemed not to calm down . It as if his having a traumatic attack " the young man told her.

" Okay I'll call you later but investigate that woman , I think she needs a reminder " she replied calmly before hanging up and calling someone else.. The call connected really fast shocking everyone.

" Steve dear " she called out to him softly.
" Sis , please don't send me back " a sobbing voice sounded from the phone.

" I will never do that to you. You're my brother and I will kill anyone for you . I love you and no one can take you away from me okay " she told the boy softly which did well in calming him down instantly.

" Thank you sis " the boy replied with gratitude filled voice.

" No need to thank me , now go have a good shower and eat breakfast. Carl would pick you up later for you to go shopping " she said to him which he hummed at .

" Call me when you get back " she said before hanging up . Everyone gulped seeing that she has switched back to her cold mood .

She started eating without a care in the world , everyone ate quietly. This is the most peaceful breakfast we've ever had.

Within ten minutes she was done eating , she walked into the kitchen with her plate.

" Who's she " my wife asked with raised brows.

" She's the one who bought the house recently " I replied.

" And you don't know her name....? " She asked with furrowed brows.

" Eerrm no I don't because is as if she doesn't exist " I replied truthfully.

" That's because there's no reason for me to exist " I heard her voice as I sighed softly.

" Please hurry up and tell me why I'm here " she said with a yawn.

As I'm satisfied I stood up and walked towards her. " I want to know your name so that I can put it in my register " I told her my reason for calling her.

" I'm Zara Dawn Wyatt " replied with a sigh while I heard someone gasped in shock behind me. " You're Crystal's CEO " my wife stated in shock.

" You know her her ? " she asked in amusement. " She's our daughter " my wife replied. " Oh , I see " Zara muttered with an understanding look.

" Non of you should talk about me being a CEO " she told everyone in a no nonsense tone. " I want to register my brother in your school on monday , I hope there's a vacancy though " she added before walking towards the leaving room.

" Ooohhh and Mr. Brown I'm sorry for being rude this morning , I'm not a weekend person " she told my friend before walking away.

" I like her " I muttered causing everyone to choke on their foods. I definitely sound weird.

" Jason I definitely didn't hear that well " my wife said in a deadly tone . " I'm sorry , you know I don't mean anything bad " I apologise and also made myself clear. I don't want to be on her bad side this early.

I walked towards the elevator with a sigh , my friend followed behind me quietly till we got to my office.

" Are you thinking about him...? " my friend asked me but I didn't give him any response as I'm sure he knew the answer himself.

" Of course you are " he muttered more to himself than to me as I sighed in sadness.

" I have a feeling he is near " he told me which gave me a little hope , I know Jack and his instincts never goes wrong.

"I don't know what I would do if I lose him, I hope he comes back home. I really want him to know that I love him and I will always be here for him," I said to my best friend truthfully.

"Yeah, I know and understand how you feel. Something good is gonna happen soon, I don't know what it is but I can feel it in me," my friend said to me, his tone full of certainty.

"By the way, have you investigated Zara?" my friend asked me as we made it to my office and sat down.

"Yes I did but it's as if she never existed, as if she was never born. It confuses me but now that I know her full name I will investigate again and I will need your help with that," I replied to him with furrowed brows.

"Okay, no problem, I will do that," he muttered standing up and exiting the door.

I hope we find something though because everything about that young lady is mysterious, I can't put my finger on it but I just know there's something special about her, and I intend to find out what that is.

I let out a sigh of tiredness as I flipped one of the documents open. Let's get it over and done with.

Forgive me for the short chap. Send in your thoughts, please.