Chapter 9

!WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS PARTS THAT MIGHT OFFEND SOME READERS!

"Is it wrong?" Elaine shook her head, Andreah and Elaine were still awake even though almost everyone was asleep. "Girl, you literally told me that you moved on." Andreah snorted, Elaine felt her heart beating, "It's soooo confusing!" She pouted, "Every time I see him, my heart beats fast, faster than it used to before!" She said as she buried her face in her pillow. "Tell me, why change your mind, love?" Aliyah suddenly sat up straight which frightened Andreah, "Heh, sorry Andreah, anyways, what changed your mind?" Elaine's face was a blushing mess, "Well..." she muttered as she tried to find the right words to describe, "He's been acting... sweet." She smiled. Andreah and Elaine smiled at her as she starts to ramble about how he treated her kindly. "Well, as a person who can read anybody's mind! I bet he  liked you from the start and just didn't know how to express it!" Aliyah's grinned widened, "I agree, and maybe, he then realized what to do after being afraid of losing you~" Andreah teased Elaine, Elaine laughed it all off as she remembered Dalton, "Y'know... do you remember Sean?" Both girls nodded, "Well, he actually confessed that he had feeling for Jared... I just feel kinda... sad for him, y'know? I-uh..." Elaine couldn't hold her mouth, Sean had always liked Jared, he was just too scared. The girls went quiet for a while but Aliyah managed to change the atmosphere by changing the topic.

Meanwhile, as Siami burned the body, she wiped herself and prepared herself. 

After she took a shower and changed her clothes, she burned her clothes and the weapon. She then wrote letter but she changed handwriting and soon, she went to the balcony where Jared was waiting, "I have something to tell you." Jared coldly ignored her but still replied, "Me too... What the f-ck was that?! You literally made out with my rival with MY face!" He turned around and yelled. Siami expected something more violent but his reaction wasn't fit to her imagination, she sighed as she spoke, "Look, that's what I wanted to tell you. All this f-ckin time, Dalton was in love with YOU not Elaine." she said. "I killed an innocent man..." She muttered, she stared at her hands, "You've killed multiple people." She was astonished and turned to him, "I know that Jared! But all of them has done something so sinful!" He stared at her as he sat down, "Give me an example of their crimes." She also sat down as she recited, "Murder, rape, selling illegal drugs-." Jared stopped her, "Hired a stalker. He hired a stalker Siami." He said in a low tone, "So stop being emotional, what you did was cold and yet you regretted it after." he said. After a few minutes, he stood up and left, "I'll be sleeping now, good night." He waited, "Good night." and he left.

So far, Jared knew holding his feeling for her would only bring more rivals to eliminate. But he couldn't just straight up tell her that he likes her, he prepared himself some sweet words, "And what are your examples?" Bernard was on his phone as he played, "Well, 'My heart is, and always will be, yours.'" He felt awkward, "Say something!" Bernard took time to find the perfect words, "Let's see... it sounded stupid, I'm not an expert ok?!" Bernard walked out of the room. Jared groaned, letting out a loud sigh, he felt like dying. 

After a week, Jared decided, it was time to confess but... she wasn't present in class. And the next day, she was absent once again, and again and again, until her parents then reported to the police that Elaine has gone missing. Jared took notes. 

On Monday, May 15, 20XX. Elaine was absent until May 19. On May 16, 20XX, Hazel and Siami also weren't present in school with the excuse of having a 'family emergency.' This isn't good.

Jared has been investigating with the police until Jared earned their trust, they introduced him to the Leader of an Organization, the 'Treasure'. A part of him wonders why the name of the organization was 'Treasure' but he couldn't careless. "Mr. Belane." "Mr. Denapien." The man acknowledged Jared and has given him his trust, "Let me introduce you to my agents." Mr. Belane guided Jared to his hotel, on the elevator, he pressed 31. The highest floor of the 'Hotel Of Pleasure.'