Chapter 5

!WARNING! THIS CHAPTER HAVE PARTS THAT INCLUDES *STALKING* *BAD WORDS*  *SHANANIGANS*  AND *SEXUAL THOUGHTS* THAT MIGHT DISTURB SOME READERS!

His curiosity only grew day by day as he watches her from afar, he was going insane and he knew it, insane for love (ehwem). For many days, his obsessive a## could not stop following her, afraid that he might lose her again or maybe she's secretly having a deep crush on someone else, he didn't want to lose her. Haren wasn't her boyfriend but it didn't make Jared regretful, he's still proud of what he did, because sooner or later there is a possibility that Haren might steal her from him. 

 Her every gesture was just alluring to him, her voice sounded like a song, her smiles just gives him chills, almost everything about her was everything to him. He tried asking her about the basics about her but she only gave him something everyone knows... Maybe his decision was the right one, he started to follow her around, does it count as stalking? Maybe? Things escalated way too quickly and he can't process well but he didn't give a single sh*t at all.

*Monday* 

As the bell rang signally every student that P.E. class has started, Jared went to Elaine faster than Haren being rejected to Elaine. "El!" Elaine was surprised at his sudden nickname, "Yes?" She smiled, "I was wondering if we could be partners?" He smiled back, the weird tension between them stayed as Elaine spoke, "But-" Their P.E. teacher, Sir. Yu, interrupted her, "Alright everyone! Pair up! We'll be doing push-ups, sit-ups, and more! So get ready!" Elaine felt strange around Jared, she wondered on how he knew they needed to pair up, but she ignored the feeling anyway, "Alright, Andreah's absent today anyway." She nodded. They both parted ways and went to their locker room to change clothes, for girls, they wore a  white tight shirt and tight red shorts, they also wore white socks and white shoes. For the boys, white shirt and red sport shorts and white socks and white shoes. 

As they walked inside their gym, all were wearing their Identification cards. Identification cards are used to identify a person's class. Every 3.pm in their everyday school life, they attend a class where they are taught how to control these abilities they have but instead, teachers call these as 'talents'. Some students rarely shares the same 'talent' but classes are made to separate them, for example, their talent is connected to a person's mind or to nature, then they will be placed in a class where every student there is connected to the class they are in. And these classes have their own colors, Red is for the physical talent, blue is mind-connection, green is nature and violet is for the students who have both physical talent and mind-connection talent, while yellow is for the students who has both nature and physical talent, teal is for students who has both  mind-connection and nature talent while white is for students who have all.

"Elaine!" Jared approached her as he smile, they both had violet. "Alright everyone, let's start!" Sir. Yu told them what was needed to do and they followed his instructions. And they began their activity...

After a few minutes, Jared was called by Sir. Yu for a break which leaves Elaine was paired up with another girl, he felt grateful for her to be paired with the same gender. He stared in admiration as she moved elegantly with her sweat running down her delicate skin, he could watch her whole body but his eyes focused on her thigh soaked on her sweat, his eyes then shifted to her  buttocks. The urge to feel his fingers pressed on her thigh kicked in and the dangerous part started to attack, he wanted to spread her legs and to squeeze her buttocks was too much to handle, and thankfully, Ralphuel was on the rescue to help him snap out. "Are you ok, bro?" He asked as he patted Jared's back, "Yeah, why?" Jared answered, "You're face is red." And that moment, Jared knew he was being a pervert, he covered his face and wiped his sweat on his forehead. "It's nothing, also... Wtf are you doing here." "Oh, she called for you." He pointed his finger on a familiar girl, he nodded and paced near her. 

"You called?" She nodded at his obvious remark. "Yes, I did... I wanted to talk to you about my brother." 

...

"Wait... YOU AND DAN ARE RELATIVES?! AND SIBLINGS AT THAT POINT!" his shocked face could only make her choke at laughing, "Yes, and also, stop." She made her statement clear. "I don't want my brother to get caught and most of all, if you want to get in trouble, then don't drag my brother into your crazy ideas. Framing Haren for cheating was already a dangerous encounter and there are many possibilities that you are soon going to be exposed by what you have done and I do not wish for my brother to be known as a troublemaker." Her voice changed from quiet to firm, she was serious. Jared took a glance at her identification card, "Violet, so we're still classmates." She nodded and left him there in silence.

Jared was too distracted by Siami that he missed to notice the boy beside Elaine, great, another b*tch. And this time... he was sure, Elaine admired him and he admired Elaine, does his girl have this many suitors? Where they waiting for Elaine to finally move on and start over, so they can get their chance? Maybe, he wasn't clearly sure. But he was sure that this boy is needed to be erased from his sight. The problem is that this boy is a secretive one, which means that the only person who can give him such information is non-other than the girl he spoke to earlier, her brother don't know much about people and Siami clearly has no interest on giving him anymore info after finding out what her brother was forced to do, but maybe, just maybe, if he could help her in some way that she can be in his debt, maybe that way she could help him. After all, she also has an inner talent of knowing everyone's secrets and every little detail about them, but he is sure that there is also another person, and this person is someone close to her brother, but who? And even though Jared knows that this person could be of help, he wasn't sure of this person's name, so, another reason why he needed to help Siami, he could ask Dan but he's pretty sure that Dan is going to answer the same thing, "No, my sister's gonna kill me."