Chapter 4

"But-" The girl stopped him, "No, Jared. I'm sorry but, I told you already, I like someone else... I'm sorry..." She said as she left him behind. He didn't want to cry, not again. 

Jared was born as the second child in a rich family, he suffered being compared to his older brother. Always feeling useless, always having a low self-esteem, he never had confidence to even have  report in front of his fellow classmates. He was always praised by his looks but never about how he was doing in school, it hurts but he doesn't seem to want to show his pain. He continued to suffer in silence. Until he met his friends, they helped him fake his confidence and always stays by his side when he needs them, their bond was stronger than a large stock metals.

For how many girls he had liked, he promised himself to not like anyone ever.again. But his promise to himself felt like it would break soon, this girl, a very sweet and flattering girl who always praises him, is the girl who caught his heart, his sealed heart that has been broken so many times, once again beat for her. Her every actions made his heart screamed her name every time they had a chance to see each other, but her sudden ignorance made his heart beat faster, a strong voice inside him shouted that he must not lose her and must not let her be taken by someone else, he is done with being left behind, he is done with being abandoned. 

Present:

Friday.

"What?!" Haren was shocked, "I'm sorry Mr. but you will no longer be able to get away with your lies... You are expelled from this school." The principal couldn't believe that one of the best students could do such thing.

In May 21, 20??, Haren Hexo, was expelled from Harmony Highschool, he was caught having the answer key sheet in his bag during an exam. Many said that they caught him doing the same things on every exam but he threatens them so they couldn't do anything. 

...

"How terrible,  Elaine. Can you believe it? I can't think anymore..." Andreah whispered to Elaine's ear as she eats her snack. "To be honest... it makes sense, right?" Elaine ignored her, "Let's not.. talk about it.. ok?" Although Haren has bothered her, he was a great friend to her. He was always there when she needed someone. It's quiet harsh for her to feel disappointed at him immediately after hearing such news... But then again, she could not ignore this cruel mistake he has made.

As the two girls were eating their snacks in the garden, Andreah decided to buy some more. 

As quiet as the garden is, there is no such thing as silence in this school, "Elaine?" A familiar voice called her, she lifted her head and meets a dark-haired boy. "Oh, Jared..." she said as she smiled. Jared sat down next to her and spoke softly, "I... I'm sorry to hear about Haren, it must have been terrible to know that your boyfriend has done such thing." He expected her to become emotional but she lets out a soft laugh instead, "Oh, no. He isn't my boyfriend, please don't misunderstand." She smiled slightly at him before speaking once again, "What brings you here?" She asked, Jared's cheeks turned red for a slightly bit, "Oh-oh, I wanted to check up on you." He grinned sweetly, "Oh! I see..." She smiled back.

"Elaine!" Nemoverin called for her, "Oh! Nemo!" She stood up leaving Jared behind, a wave of heavy jealousy washed over him, his face hardened as he watched Elaine having a fun conversation with another guy besides him, "Stay calm now Jared, he's not interested in her, calm your obsessed a## down." He sighed as he turned his head, "Fred?" He nodded in return as he heard his name. "Yep, that's my name."

...

"Learn more about her? Well... have you considered asking her?" Jared shook his head as a response to Fred's remark. Fred sighed in return, "You're hopeless." 

"Bye Jared!" Elaine's voice rang through his ear, he turned his head rapidly and waved goodbye to her, his face was red and he felt happy that she haven't forgotten about him.