Chapter 1

I've required feelings for him for a very long while; my heart would depart wild and my cheeks turns pink. To be honest, to me, he was gorgeous, sweet, compassionate, and a very fine gentleman. I fell for him for the very first time I saw him, for two years, I could not take my eyes and attention off him.

Present:

It's Saturday morning and the birds are singing beautifully outside, Elaine was chatting with her classmate in the living room. On a Saturday morning, students would normally feel pleased to finally have a relaxing day, however Elaine was not in the mood to smile. Her crush, Jared, just posted another photo of him with a girl. The photo just makes her blood boil yet; it therefore makes her feel guilty. Guilty for being in love with him and by means of being annoying.

She sighed heavily as she moves herself absent from the sofa and strolled towards the kitchen. Everything just reminded her of him, the sugar on the table reminds her of his sweet smile, and the sound of her favorite song reminds her of his soft voice. Perhaps moving on is difficult for her, she knew what she needed, an advice. Softly, she sighed once again as she waited for her classmate's response.

???: An advice you say? Well~ The best thing is to meet me first, we may be capable of discuss this in the Classical Magic Crackers' concert~

Her message made Elaine feel warm, she felt fortunate to have a friend like her.

~Time skip~

Dressed nicely and ready for going out, she was all set. "Sorry to make you wait." She gasps for air while Andreah just laughs and pats her back, "Breath now Elaine." She smiled at her friend. "Are you ready now?" "Wait!" Aliyah ran towards them with three tickets in her hand, "I got it girls~" The two cheered as Aliyah held the tickets proudly, "Let's go!"

The place was dark, but their excitement lit up the whole place, the crowd cheered as the guitarist started to hum but the vocalist settled them down. The crowd grew quiet, "Calm the winds as angels sing". The flashlights of the people's phones lit up as it moved like waves of the ocean, brown and white lights lit up, showing the four people on the stage. "Lovers' tune and flowers bring" the vocalist's voice rang in their head, his voice was angelic. "little buds caressed by dew" Elaine's cheeks flushed red she listens closely, "Elaine, isn't this just..." Andreah's voice snapped her out. Elaine giggled in return.

"Man~ that was good~" Aliyah stretched her arms, "Yeah, but it would've been better if we get to have a photo with them." Elaine nodded in agreement. "Tragically, I could feel-!" Andreah's sentence was interrupted by a sudden clash, "Oh gosh~ I am so sorry!" A black haired girl apologized, Elaine helped her up, "It's okay! Just watch your step next time." The girl nodded and went to her group friends. "Well, you're certainly ready for Monday, right?" Andreah said, "Yeah..." Elaine worriedly scratched the back of her neck and laughed awkwardly, Andreah and Aliyah exchanged glances before speaking, "It's going to be alright girl, and we're always here for you!" Elaine smiled in return.

~Time skip once again (Monday)~

"Hays, it's Monday... this is going to end terribly." She sighed as she continued to button her uniform blouse. She rapidly ate her food and brushed her teeth. "I'm leaving now, Ma!" Her mother responded, "Alright dear! Have a nice day in school~" 

While walking through the hallway, she ignored Jared. She wasn't early today, she arrived at school at 7:04 AM. Jared was astonished at her sudden change but choose to ignore it anyway. She made her way to her locker and placed her bag and took the things she needed and soon goes to her classroom. At lunch, she didn't meet Jared even though he was waiting for her, it made him annoyed. For the rest of the day, she didn't pay attention to him and at first he was getting excited but soon it made him annoyed since he always expected her to say hello to him.

The next day, it happened again. It felt like he was stuck in a loop, nothing changed. Until one evening.

Jared was enjoying the peaceful night while listening to his favorite music, walking past the houses, one house caught his eye, Elaine's house. He stopped on his track and took a minute to stare at her house before continuing his stroll. As he was about to walk, a faint cry caught his attention. He turned his head and saw a familiar girl crying on a bench, he approached her cautiously, suddenly she stopped and started to giggle. "Why are you acting like that? I'm not a ghost bro, don't worry." She lifted her head and arranged her hair, "Oh, Elaine..." he muttered, she smiled in silence. He sat next to her and spoke, "Why are you... crying?" Her gaze went cold, "Well, it's nothing." She averted her gaze away from him. "Hey, I have a question... I noticed you've been ignoring me lately... Did I do something wrong?" His voice sounded comforting but Elaine could not trust him anymore, "It's nothing..." he huffed in return, "Well, I can see that I am no longer your crush. I'm guessing you like someone else now." She almost choked at his statement but decided to lie anyway, "Yep, I do like someone else now and that someone else seems to have been dating someone else from the start..." He listened, "Did this 'someone' know that you like him?" She nodded, "Well, he isn't worth it then.." She was astonished at first but laughs it off after. "Hmm~" the moon shone on the sky as the clouds made the sky look magical, "It's a beautiful sight." Jared smiled. "I agree." Elaine replied.

After a long minute of silence, "Well I should head inside now, there's still Thursday tomorrow." Elaine said as she slowly gets up and patted Jared's shoulder, "It's was nice talking to you. See you tomorrow." Jared smiled, "Of course, see you tomorrow." He waved goodbye and as she opened her front door and soon closes the door behind her, Jared continued his walk and soon heads back to his house.

Inside Elaine's house:

She closed the door behind her and crumbled on the ground, "We talked! WE TALKED! TALKED!!!" Though Jared and her normally talk to each other, it was still surprising that he spoke to her considering she'd been ignoring him in school..

There is still a piece inside of her that questions herself, has she fully moved on?