Chapter 6

!WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS *GORE* *STALKING* *DEATH* *GORE* AND MORE... THAT MIGHT OFFEND SOME READERS!

"I can't stand this anymore!" Jared threw all his papers, "Young Master?" A smooth voice  came to his ears, Jared sighed as he picked up the papers he threw on the floor. He knew his limit and this is making him feel frustrated, he must admit, whenever he sees another boy approaching his girl, she was the most beautiful woman in his world, no matter how much girls he had met, even that cheerleader could not defeat her beauty the same as his love is for her, no one can change his mind. As a child of a rich family, he knew his parents wouldn't mind what business he does since they're too busy to even think about him, when he asks for attention, it wasn't given to him but the most common thing they do is to give him a large amount of money, so he knew what to do. "Koi, I need you to do something important." "Alright, Young Master." And that is to hire a private investigator or spy. 

Thursday.

His head was going to explode from anger, this guy is getting way too close to Elaine. 'Sean Hormon'. This man's seems to be asking to have a private meeting with Death.

Jared's POV:

I was standing in my locker as my locker was open, I took a secret glance at Elaine and Sean, they were getting way too close. Sean was talking to Elaine as he smiled sweetly at her wit his right hand on his hip and the other one on Elaine's Science Book, Elaine was visibly uncomfortable, he knew she felt uncomfortable and yet he still dared to talk to her. I closed my locker softly as I ignored them both, It's been almost two weeks since he interacted with her, I can't find any info of him. I know one person who could find his info but this person is no longer interested in helping me. Perhaps this plan could help. As I walked in the classroom, I heard my phone sound and so I checked, "I found it." . I knew she needed help and I think this is another way of putting in my debt, I texted him the info and told me what to do, "Alright, let's get to work..." 

As my teacher explained us on how and why the World War 1 happened, I took a peak on Siami, she was calm as usual, but I know that under that calm mask lies a cold-blooded person.

3rd Person's POV:

After class, Jared caught Siami's arm and asked if she could have time to talk to her, left with no choice, she agreed.

"That seems reasonable." Her voice was calm and small as usual but it was enough to tell Jared that his plan might become successful, "But be careful, he's... a great runner." Jared nodded in return. 

As for a while now, during the past few weeks, Jared has been investigating on this man stalking Siami and kept sending her creepy messages, as Siami showed him his messages, there was one thing he knew what he wanted to do, talk to him. But he wouldn't do this just for a girl, he knew she holds many information in that little head of hers and he needed one or more than two of those information.

...

He had a blue suit on as he entered his basement. His hair was perfectly styled as his suit made him look appealing and formal, with his black slacks and black shoes and his dark belt, it was unusual for him to wear such striking outfit at home but he decided to wear it anyway to convince the man, but the creepy stalker was no man, it was a boy, same age as him. 

His basement was a large place underground, there were several bookshelves with books and a few collections of magazines on one of the bookshelves and a few tables on the corners, on the center was chair where a boy was tied to, he had blue shaded hair with a misty touch, his skin pale white. On the opposite side of the chair was another chair, on the chair was Jared with his legs crossed. He held a notebook and a pen. He opened his mouth and spoke to the boy, "What's your name?" "Hmmhph" Jared felt dumb, how could this boy answer when his mouth is covered? He took the large tape that was wrapped around the lower part of his head. The boy gasped for air as Jared asked the same question, the boy took a few minutes before answering, "Da-Dalton Matt Colt.." a small laugh escaped through Jared's lips before he words came out, "Why be so hesitant when asked what your name is?" Dalton was quiet. "Why am I here?" Jared as astonished that he was calm but ignored the feeling of suspicion, "Do you recognize the girl named 'Siami'?" Dalton kept his usual tone, "Of course... she's one of Elai- my friends..." Jared cringed, he was about to speak Elaine's name, Jared stood up and placed the objects he had in hand and then placed his hands harshly on the back of the chair where Dalton's arms were now trapped in Jared's arms. "Repeat." He demanded, Jared's sudden reaction trembled Dalton. Jared was far from his edge but he suddenly lost his cool when he heard this boy almost speak Elaine's name, was he overacting?  No, he wasn't.

"El-Elaine..." Dalton said her name out loud once again as Jared's annoyance raised, "Who are you to call her by her name?" His statement made Dalton angry, "Excuse me?! Elaine is my future girlfriend so what do you mean by-!" He was cut off by a sudden pain of force on his face, Jared had punched him. "What did you just say?" He received another strike from Jared as Jared felt a sudden malicious satisfaction crawling into him. After a few rounds, Jared stopped and spoke to the boy in a heavy voice, "Tell me, have you been stalking Elaine?" Dalton knew it was his end and he had no choice but to say the truth, Dalton nodded his head which only made Jared's annoyance turn into anger, and soon, anger turned into wrath. "Shi-" Dalton's last words weren't even finished yet but Jared's furious reaction made him do something wicked.

Slowly taking the blindfold, the boy was dead. His eyes were almost crushed by Jared's strikes. With the bat Jared used, Dalton's arm was broken as it exposed a bone, his flesh was still freshly shown and his crimson blood was flowing smoothly on his stained skin, his head was almost twisted as his chest was bleeding non-stop because of the pen Jared has pierced. His mouth hung open as his jaw was slightly crushed and his head was bleeding.

...

Jared couldn't believe his eyes, he had undead a person. But he somehow didn't feel guilty about it. He needed help and he knew just who to call.

"Hello?"

"Dan, i-uh... do you have time...?" Jared's voice sounded like he needed some air.

"Sure... I'll go to your house."

"Now."

"Now?"

"Yes. Now. Please."

"Ok."

As Dan's footsteps echoed through the silence basement, Dan's nose didn't feel different to the strong and cruel smell of blood, "Oh sh*t." "Yeah." Dan turned around and went upstairs. He came back later on holding a towel and a cellophane. "Put your clothes here and out this towel on, go wash up and get dressed, I'll clean this up." Jared nodded as he starts to strip off his clothes and slowly putting them on the cellophane.

After Jared went upstairs to shower, Dan placed the body on a large garbage bag closed the bag, making sure that the smell wouldn't escape. Dan slowly placed the bag on the side as he took a bucket that was half-filled with water and slowly pours a lot of bleach on the water, he took a mop and started the mopping the blood. As the floor was clean, he poured bleach on the same spot, washed the mop and mopped the spot again, after that. He drained the water of blood and wiped the floor dry, he placed the bucket and mop where they belonged. 

Jared was dressed casually in a grey hoodie and grey pajama pants with a pair of white slippers. "You really look rich now, even though you're at home you still look aesthetic." Jared didn't react to Dan's statement, "You're acting like you've done this before." Dan paused, then he smirked, "I'm an assassin, did you forget? I've done this many times." Jared stopped Dan as he tells him that they have a large incinerator at the back of their house, they carried the body there and placed it inside the incinerator. As the body burned inside, Dan turned to Jared, "You're evil, that guy died because of you, but to me, you're still a weakling, you gave mercy to that guy." Jared felt chills and shivers down his back, he gulped and almost choked, he was well-aware now that this boy he called was crazier than him and is more cold-blooded than his sister.

(1,528 words, hays... I feel like I need... a coffee.)