Chapter 8

!WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS PARTS THAT MIGHT BE VERY DISTURBING TO SOME READERS!

! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

"Does that mean... that you know who I like?" Dalton could feel his hands tremble but Siami held it close which warms his cold, sweaty hands. "Hey, it's okay..." her voice was comforting which convinced Dalton to embrace her. Jared was staring at them across the room, soon after the hug, Sean excused himself to his room. Seeing Siami sigh and sit on the sofa nearby, he paced near her. "Siami, what did you talk about?" She sighed even deeper, her eyes formed a pool of tears but she wiped them away. It's quiet the obvious that she was having a deep talk to him. "It was nothing, he just... shared some of his problems that's all." Jared nodded in return, he could notice she that maybe she was able to relate to one of his problems.

As Jared was walking through the kitchen, a sharp knife caught his eye. "Beautiful."

"I can't..." Siami sighed. "Alright, go wait. I'll take him there." 

As planned, everyone was asleep. Jared sneaked out of his room as to escape. Siami was leading Sean outside which where they then started a conversation. Siami did as she was told to, trick him. "Actually, I was planning on getting my lotion which I accidently forgot to bring back, it's in the woods and... I'm kinda scared of the dark... can you... get it for me, please?" Dalton felt his heart ache as he sees Siami wanting to get the lotion. "Alright~" She beamed, "Thanks!!"  He smiled back.

As the trees' shadow creeped the forest, Sean bravely looked for her lotion, then he saw a figure, "Jared?" His cheeks flushed red, "Wha- what are-" Jared came closer to him and pushed him on the ground, Sean  grunted in pain, Jared sat down on the ground and as Sean tried to get up, Jared grabbed him by the collar and kissed him in the lips furiously, Sean's cheeks flared red, Sean  closed his eyes as Jared positioned himself and soon, Sean's lower body was in between his legs as the kiss went deeper, Sean began to take off his clothes as Jared helped him, but he did not touch Sean, instead. Sean was the one who made the first move, he kissed Jared's neck which didn't bother Jared the slightest bit, then, Sean stopped and broke the kiss, "Why Jared, why?" Jared smirked which turned on Dalton, "Cause I slay." Then, a sudden pain struck to Dalton, Jared had stabbed him with the knife, "I'm sorry Sean, you were such a good friend." Jared mercilessly stabbed him on the chest again and again and soon, he placed the knife on Dalton's abdomen. 

Jared- no... Siami pulled the mask away, the mask looked to similar to Jared's face which was made by her brother, Dan. She never knew she could act so lustfully, as she stares at the body, her eyes flared red. And the body burned to ashes.