Chapter 48: The Fight, Almighty State

While Al'ravee was thinking about how and who was going to beat this empress Nordeline, he heard his father's voice.

"Al'ravee boy, why don't you fight her? It would be good for you to experience firsthand just how terrible it is to fight another god"

Al'ravee "..."

"What?" Jurdelious asked, looking like he honestly didn't know why Al'ravee looked at him like that.

"You want me to fight her? What if something unexpected happens?" Al'ravee did not underestimate Nordeline, neither did he overestimate her. This was his first time taking a hostile movement against another of his kind so he had to be cautious.

"If anything unexpected happens, then I'll intervene". Jurdelious responded but Al'ravee still did not move. "What? You can attempt mass genocide but can't hit the first pretty goddess you see?"

Of course, Al'ravee could not be provoked by such words and Jurdelious knew it. It would be very hard to find someone more beautiful than this white-haired goddess, but Al'ravee couldn't give a damn.

"Oh c'mon. It'll be a good experience. Besides, it gets harder and harder to comprehend Concepts as you go on. This is an opportunity to learn from her. Right now, she temporarily has access to many Concepts. Her only restriction would be the amount of divinity she can control at once as well as the quality of her soul, which is pretty much the same as yours".

Al'ravee's eyes were calm but he was agitated within. It became hard for him to learn any Concepts. Just like Electromagnetism which needed electricity Concept, other Concepts had requirements before he could learn them.

But if he fought her and she used her Concepts, he could maybe understand how it works.

"Fine" Al'ravee agreed. Even if he refused, Jurdelious would still force him, so it's better to agree and not embarrass himself.

He walked towards Nordeline, automatically raising his guard and leaving Ris Ozia and Jurdelious behind.

"I believe Al'ravee would receive the trashing of his life today", Ozia muttered only for the other two to hear.

"The state of senselessness is not also called the Almighty State for nothing" Jurdelious had a playful smile on his face. He knew Krene was also watching from wherever she was.

"It would be extremely hard if not impossible to engage another god in a fight without dire consequences in the future. This 'safe' battle would be good for him"

##############

Al'ravee stood before the white-haired woman, maintaining his vigilance. He couldn't lie to himself 'Well, she's definitely beautiful, even more than my mother'.

Of course, that thought would most likely never leave his mouth.

Nordeline's eyes opened fully, revealing the dark blue pupils to the world. She gazed upon Al'ravees' form expressionlessly. No hate, joy, or confusion. Indifferent to all. As though even if the universe shattered, she will remain.

'She didn't even greet'. That Al'ravee wasn't intimidated would be false. To think that there could be someone more expressionless than him.

'I might as well take the initiative'. With that, he punched out with ten percent divinity already infused into his body. He had to conserve as much as possible. Big mistake.

Al'ravee took this as a spar, a way to learn more. But Nordeline didn't. To her, who wasn't even in her right senses at this moment, this was a blatant refusal to surrender. This was treason.

In every country, the punishment for treason was always the same. Death.

*WHAM!*

The punch didn't land. The fist stopped just a few inches from her face.