Chapter 20: A Hundred Years

* In an unknown area*

On a seemingly vast plain filled with bright green vegetation,  a small wooden cottage stood firmly against the fresh and calm breeze. Inside the cottage was an empty living room with a brown bear rug next to a lit fireplace.

"Stylaff, why is your realm so dry and lacking activity? It has only one layer, you should make it more lively one of these days." A deep booming voice rang out from nowhere in particular place inside the cottage.

*BUZZ*

A particular space turned blurry for a moment and vibrated before a crooked figure blended into existence. It was an old woman who was putting on a fantastic and luxurious green gown. On her head filled with pristine white hair was a crown made from vines, adoring her wrinkled face was a pair of glowing lemon-green eyes that had green tear marks beneath them and on her elbows were brown thorns that tore through her sleeves like they were growing out of her arms.

As she appeared, she gave a small bow and said. " Greetings Lord Jurdelious and Lady Krene. I've not paid attention to my realm for the past decades and I had to send out all my spirits to assist in managing my new territory."

*BUZZ BUZZ*

Two more figures blended into existence in front of the old woman. It was krene, and Jurdelious whose brown leather jacket could barely handle the size of his muscles. Krene had a stoic expression while Jurdelious had a very relaxed smile on his face, both stood on the bear rug as the fireplace cast long shadows in front of them.

If Al'ravee was here, he would definitely be shocked because even though Jurdelious could be considered very tall, the old woman was nearly double his height. Even at that, her head was lowered in submission towards these two smaller figures.

" Oh, I think you're paying too much attention to your followers. Anyways the mortal experience plan for my son has already been completed, I hope you're aware?." Krene said to Stylaff.

Hearing this, Stylaff nodded her head in understanding. "I am aware lady Krene, I have taken note ever since I received news of your son's birth. I made sure that besides you two and Ozia, no one knows... not even the spirits. After all, if word got out that powerhouses like you were investing so much time and emotions in raising a mortal god, it would draw some unwanted attention."

Jurdelious walked towards a chair that just materialized in front of him as krene smiled. After sitting down he spoke out. "That's good, I just hope it's worth it in the end. Now it's all up to Al'ravee, too bad that we can't assist him directly."

Stylaff nodded again. " If I may ask, what is our next step concerning the pantheon formation?."

This time it was krene that answered. " The next step would be the official establishment of the Pantheon realm. For now, let's just wait for Al'ravee to become a transcendent god."
....

*HUFF HUFF*

The sound of someone gasping for air was the only thing that could be heard inside the dark place.

Al'ravee was confused. Why had he woken up in such a cramped space? why was he finding it difficult to breathe why does his head hurt so much?

He tried to recall what happened the last time he was awake. ' I'm supposed to be at the elderly home, where is this? The last thing I remember is laying on my bed... and then... I fell asleep... then... then.'

He soon came to a shocking realization. ' Fuck, I died'. He tried to remain calm but there wasn't really anybody that could remain calm if they were in his situation.

*HUFF HUFF*

' Wait, if I'm dead then why am I running out of air to breathe where the fuck is this?.' Al'ravaee thought to himself as he tried to move his limbs around. There was little to no room for any movement to be considered comfortable even if whatever he was laying on was soft and comfy. He reached out in front of him and noticed that there was a barrier of sorts a few inches from his face. Without thinking too much he slammed hard against the surface of the barrier.