Chapter 41: This Is Power

Since his Law of Reality was thought of to be able to represent all other laws, then didn't that mean he could use any Concepts? He wouldn't know until he tried.

Quickly gathering his thoughts, he checked the guide for some basic examples of Concepts on Krenes' guidelines.

Al'ravee stretched out his hand to the lorry and muttered under his breath "Electromagnetism Concept".

...

'Nothing happened?' Al'ravee stood in the middle of the road, looking like a fool.

The bystanders holding their mobile devices wondered what was happening but did not dare to go near him. Why the strange man could survive a lorry accident was unknown, HE was unknown, they instinctively feared the unknown. They should.

The driver of the lorry was unconscious, unaware of the fact that his legs were damaged beyond repair.

Al'ravee paid them no heed though. 'Why didn't it work'. Al'ravee himself had knowledge on physics and had an inkling on what the Electromagnetism Concept should do.

'Electromagnetism was just magnetism produced by electric current'. Al'ravee kept on pondering as he put down his hand, his mind running hundreds of times faster than normal 'The body of a human can be temporarily magnetised, no question about that. The body of a god or better still, the soul vessel, is not race-specific but should be capable of the same thing. Right.

Hmmm, the key thing should be the electric current. Electromagnetism is impossible if there is no electric current to actualise it. So that means I need electricity, hmm'.

The enforcers had already rushed down and someone had finally decided to call the paramedics a few minutes ago.

The enforcers, upon seeing the lorry accident were stunned but walked towards Al'ravee nonetheless. It wouldn't make sense if even those who had guns were afraid.

"Hey young man, could you kindly get off the road and come with us. You're causing quite the hold up". The forty-ish-looking enforcer came to Al'ravees' left and asked cautiously.

He looked older than Al'ravee on the outside so he naturally referred to him as 'Young man'.

Al'ravee did not respond, he kept his eyes narrow and trained on the lorry.

"Hey kid, didn't you hear? He said- Ouch!" One of the remaining three enforcers got annoyed and tried to grab Al'ravees' shoulder but immediately retracted his hand fast in pain. It looked like he had just received an electrical shock.

The other enforcers drew out their guns in alarm. Al'ravee instead treated them like breeze, raising his arm again at the lorry.

The bystanders were starting to walk away, not willing to be involved in any possible crossfire. Some had places to be anyway.

"Put your hand down right now mister! Put it down or we will shoot goddammit!" The leader didn't know what Al'ravee raising his arm could mean but he didn't wish to find out. Just when he was about to shoot Al'ravees' shoulder...

white-coloured electric arcs crackled on Al'ravees' body, shocking the people watching. The electric arcs ran around his body and gathered on his outstretched palm.

*BIZZT BIZZT*
*BOOM!*

Streams of electricity burst out of Al'ravee's palm, hitting the front of the lorry and sending the large vehicle skidding backwards and clearing out the cars behind it on its lane.

The pedestrians quickly ran away like headless chickens and pandemonium spread across the square.

The enforcers were scared stupid and immediately fired at Al'ravee but it was in vain as the bullets just bounced off.